Donald Out

I’d imagine Donald much like Ellis Short will be ruing the day he decided to get involved with SAFC.

All was going to plan until about January of this year and since then the wheels have pretty much come off.

Failing to agree a deal that would allow us to retain Maja until the end of last season.

Poor transfer window and blowing far too much on Grigg.

Taking his eye off the ball in the summer when negotiating a subsequently failed takeover bid with Mark Campbell meaning another woefully inadequate transfer window.

Failing to agree a takeover with the Americans and then perhaps the coup de grace when after what was undoubtedly a very difficult decision to sack his own man in Jack Ross he has, in gambling parlance ,decided to have one last spin of the wheel and throw all his money on one number.

Incredibly the name behind the number he’s risked everything on is Phil Parkinson

Any idea where the 2019 hide and seek champion is?
I’d imagine Donald much like Ellis Short will be ruing the day he decided to get involved with SAFC.

All was going to plan until about January of this year and since then the wheels have pretty much come off.

Failing to agree a deal that would allow us to retain Maja until the end of last season.

Poor transfer window and blowing far too much on Grigg.

Taking his eye off the ball in the summer when negotiating a subsequently failed takeover bid with Mark Campbell meaning another woefully inadequate transfer window.

Failing to agree a takeover with the Americans and then perhaps the coup de grace when after what was undoubtedly a very difficult decision to sack his own man in Jack Ross he has, in gambling parlance ,decided to have one last spin of the wheel and throw all his money on one number.

Incredibly the name behind the number he’s risked everything on is Phil Parkinson

and, unfortunately, the number he picked on the wheel is 37

Last edited:
See the biggest clown on the board is back, you really are stupid . It’s not a defence of anyone you can’t sell the club unless you have a buyer who has the money to run the club. You absolute tool

Ellis seemed to manage it with ease and everyone on here knows how much you pandered to him.

You have actually managed to make yourself look stupider with this post than the last,quite an achievement.😂

Don’t go after the monkey, go after the organ grinder. I don’t know how we go about it but it’s time for the fanbase to make it clear that he’s not sufficiently competent to run our club and needs to find a way to leave as soon as possible.

The entire thing is a shambles, fantastic stated intent, pathetic delivery. Choices made which are baffling, the promise of big things to come.

We look absolute shit in division 2 ffs, how on earth are we failing to impress in this league?

Fwiw Ross was not the answer, clearly parkinson is not, we look like a busted flush BUT do not criticise, it simply shows a lack of understanding of the atom splitting level of intellect required to deliver in league 1.

Clowns.

Last edited:
Just said on another thread, I absolutely despise him me. This isn’t just incompetence, he was a greedy fucker who didn’t have a clue.
I ve done full one 180 on these owners. Really liked them. The carry on with the takeover Or “Investment” as they flipped it after that went tits up. Picking a manager who absolutely no one but him wanted just added fuel to the fire. He’s now going to waste whatever funds are available backing a manager who should be facing the sack.

Ellis seemed to manage it with ease and everyone on here knows how much you pandered to him.

You have actually managed to make yourself look stupider with this post than the last,quite an achievement.😂
The only person that looks stupid is you, you disappeared for ages, and are now back again just in time for the negativity, everyone on here knows your a mag or someone who just revels in us failing

And we need to make it clear that Donald needs to find a buyer as soon as possible. He’s simply too inept to run this club. He’s been an absolute disaster of an owner.

Any buyer? Be careful what you wish for.
depends what you feel for your club.... we done it. With our own money. £1000 a share. So imagine what your absolutely huge and dedicated fan base could raise at £1000 a share?

That gets you the club. Where does the money come from to cover the losses while things are turned round?

Last edited:
The only person that looks stupid is you, you disappeared for ages, and are now back again just in time for the negativity, everyone on here knows your a mag or someone who just revels in us failing
"Just in time for the negativity"

Do you actually believe the shit you spout on here?

What "highlights" of positivity have i missed?

Im sure you can point them out for me to save some face. If not then we both know why you would choose not to.

"Just in time for the negativity"

Do you actually believe the shit you spout on here?

What "highlights" of positivity have i missed?

Im sure you can point them out for me to save some face. If not then we both know why you would choose not to.
There is no positivity at the min. I said you only ever appear on here when there’s negativity around you thrive on it, hence why no one listens to you. Crawl back under whatever rock you have been hiding under

There is no positivity at the min. I said you only ever appear on here when there’s negativity around you thrive on it, hence why no one listens to you. Crawl back under whatever rock you have been hiding under
Wait wait wait dear....

You just completely avoided the issue?

Again you come back with "no positivity at the min" so for the second and final time name the positives that would have prevented me from being on here?

This will prove you entirely correct with your accusations or alternatively confirm you are completely full of shit and nothing more than a company stooge....again.

Wait wait wait dear....

You just completely avoided the issue?

Again you come back with "no positivity at the min" so for the second and final time name the positives that would have prevented me from being on here?

This will prove you entirely correct with your accusations or alternatively confirm you are completely full of shit and nothing more than a company stooge....again.
Seriously is there something wrong with you mentally or can you just not read!!! Never said there was much positivity around at the min, my point was and I will repeat myself again you only come on here to revel in the negativity you feed off it, that’s why no one listens to you, you are a grade a clown

Seriously is there something wrong with you mentally or can you just not read!!! Never said there was much positivity around at the min, my point was and I will repeat myself again you only come on here to revel in the negativity you feed off it, that’s why no one listens to you, you are a grade a clown
Well if anyone knows what it takes to be a grade A clown its your good self.

Imagine somebody who only comes on to "revel in negativity" missing out on such golden opportunities like-

Wembley cup defeat

Missing auto promotion

Wembley play off defeat

Horrific transfer windows x2

Smashed by a group of kids

Smashed out the cup by a league 2 side

Manager sacking

Shit managerial appointment

If only there had been some kind of opportunity there.....

Back under the desk you snivelling puke its where you do your best work😂

Well if anyone knows what it takes to be a grade A clown its your good self.

Imagine somebody who only comes on to "revel in negativity" missing out on such golden opportunities like-

Wembley cup defeat

Missing auto promotion

Wembley play off defeat

Horrific transfer windows x2

Smashed by a group of kids

Smashed out the cup by a league 2 side

Manager sacking

Shit managerial appointment

If only there had been some kind of opportunity there.....

Back under the desk you snivelling puke its where you do your best work😂
Your the gift that keeps on giving!! You just keep proving yourself as someone who revels in is being shit or your a mag. If we somehow manage to win a few games you will disappear back into whatever hole you crawled out of

Your the gift that keeps on giving!! You just keep proving yourself as someone who revels in is being shit or your a mag. If we somehow manage to win a few games you will disappear back into whatever hole you crawled out of
You've mugged yourself again😂

You have given an opinion based on nothing and have been unable to back your own argument.

Last time i was home was burton and i thought that was the worst sunderland side i had ever seen. Sadly it has got measurably worse and the same old faces bang the drum for the club and shoot down anybody that dare point out a few home truths.

Don't worry though as im sure your continuing pr work on the clubs behalf doesnt go unnoticed and you will get a little treat in your stocking from them.

You've mugged yourself again😂

You have given an opinion based on nothing and have been unable to back your own argument.

Last time i was home was burton and i thought that was the worst sunderland side i had ever seen. Sadly it has got measurably worse and the same old faces bang the drum for the club and shoot down anybody that dare point out a few home truths.

Don't worry though as im sure your continuing pr work on the clubs behalf doesnt go unnoticed and you will get a little treat in your stocking from them.
Yet again you don’t understand basic English, but that’s what you have always been like on here clueless. There is no argument, my point is you only come on here when things are going wrong , never to be seen when we are winning, you revel in it like everyone in here knows.

Yet again you don’t understand basic English, but that’s what you have always been like on here clueless. There is no argument, my point is you only come on here when things are going wrong , never to be seen when we are winning, you revel in it like everyone in here knows.
Probably why i havent been on given the cavalcade of victories the club has overseen in the last 8 months since i posted.

The giddying highs of....erm....and dont forget the unbelievable result at....cough....and who could forget when we smashed.......

Delighted you survived the cull at the club and i have to say im impressed that even methven has had to walk away as there is only room for 1 pr guru at the club. Long live prsafc, the chemical ali of rtg.

Maybe you should pop down to training and give ozturk and co a lesson in how to defend professionally for safc.

Probably why i havent been on given the cavalcade of victories the club has overseen in the last 8 months since i posted.

The giddying highs of....erm....and dont forget the unbelievable result at....cough....and who could forget when we smashed.......

Delighted you survived the cull at the club and i have to say im impressed that even methven has had to walk away as there is only room for 1 pr guru at the club. Long live prsafc, the chemical ali of rtg.

Maybe you should pop down to training and give ozturk and co a lesson in how to defend professionally for safc.
Nobody on here heard from you while we where near the top of the league most of last season or when we got to cup final and play off final, although no doubt you would of probably appeared when we lost them as that’s what you revel in

See those voices are still in your head, nothing has changed in your time away from the board, you still need to seek help.

Last edited:

Back