Donald Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just the current first team, we will never attract youngsters with our penny pinching attitude, youth team players parents having to contribute to bus diesel fees is pathetic
I hope you are taking the piss. Parents having to pay diesel money :lol:

He did. Methven and Bally said at a recent talk in. Sounded like he was pretty instrumental to him getting the job to me.

So the 'references' were from Ball? Just gets better and better this.

Appointed a manager because he kept a team in the championship he didn't manage and had glowing references from the club fluffer.

Yeah but are they the right buyers, there’s a lot of clubs in the lower leagues are close to going bust or have gone bust due to dodgy owners
You have got to be on a wind up here like😂

Using dodgy owners as a defence of donald and co!!!

Your snivelling has literally no bounds.

Clubs in the lower leagues close to or going bust through dodgy owners while defending the clowns who-

lied about how they bought the club

Lied about the parachute payments

moved money OUT of the club

needed loans(plural) just to run it!!

You are the biggest mug on here bar none.

I hope you are taking the piss. Parents having to pay diesel money :lol:
Nope, that's what somebody who's lad plays in the academy told me. If the match is a certain distance away the parents have been asked to contribute to the fuel costs.

Donald always said he’d go when the fanbase made it clear they no longer wanted him. It’s time for us to make it clear that he’s outstayed his welcome and is way beyond his level of competence. As I implied there’s not a huge amount we can do to force him out other than staying away or chanting at the match. However it’s time we left him in no doubt about what we think about his startling lack of ability.
Donald will go when it's financially advantageous for him to do so. He is a money man and he's not daft.
The fanbase turned against him in Sept/Oct and he just stopped going to games

So the 'references' were from Ball? Just gets better and better this.

Appointed a manager because he kept a team in the championship he didn't manage and had glowing references from the club fluffer.

I mean I'd like to think that we consulted more people than just Bally but from what was said at the talk in recently it sounds like he had a lot to do with it.

Don’t go after the monkey, go after the organ grinder. I don’t know how we go about it but it’s time for the fanbase to make it clear that he’s not sufficiently competent to run our club and needs to find a way to leave as soon as possible.
The monkey and the organ grinder can both fuck off.

They are a f***ing joke, who the Hell is going to let their kid sign for us if they hear that.
They might as well close the academy they obviously couldn’t careless about it. Unless they can sell some youngin for a few quid. Utter twats

Everybody seems to think that theres a load of people wanting to throw shitloads of money into the club. The fans got what they wanted in getting rid of Ellis Short, bed made unfortunately.

This needs to be addressed if it’s true like. Embarrassing!!
I’m sure another talk in and another pack of lies will keep us quiet for a few weeks at least. I’ve never seen this club in such a f***ing state. Making parents pay for diesel for away games :lol:

Nope, that's what somebody who's lad plays in the academy told me. If the match is a certain distance away the parents have been asked to contribute to the fuel costs.
If that's true and I am not doubting you BTW, that sums Donald up, a penny pinching cheapskate! He needs to go ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back