Donald not responding to takeover offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

My guess is that he still wants to make big profit and these bids are nowhere near what he wants
Ultimately as I see it he only put £5million of his own cash and then the parachute payments went to Short as payment as well so anything Donald gets over 5 million is his profit, I reckon he's holding out until Covid issue is better and he will sell to the highest bidder, he's a business man ffs... all be it not a very good one.... and would not have bought unless he could make a profit which in his view was going to be promotion last season...... Don't forget he's not mega rich in terms of wealth.... No way near the likes of Ashley, Short etc.... Its a bit like comparing the Premier league and non league which is about his level

Maybe they think that the initial behaviour is indicitive of what would inevitably follow. Let's face it, Donald knows he just has to tough this out to make a life changing amount of money and he's going to stall and prevaricate with any potential suitors while drip feeding bullshit to the fans.

I'm no Donald fan mate, I'm not going to defend him. I just can't believe that someone gives up on buying a club they're deadly serious about because they didn't get an answer in a week, but not before going to the local press and letting them know. Something else is at play here.

I've give the bloke the benefit of doubt for long enough now, he's completely taking the piss and needs to fuck off asap!

I don't think I've ever had as much hatred towards one man connected to our club than I do this bloke.

From day one he's clearly been spouting shit to us and playing us for absolute mugs.

There is no way back for him now, so please do the honourable thing and fuck off!

I'm no Donald fan mate, I'm not going to defend him. I just can't believe that someone gives up on buying a club they're deadly serious about because they didn't get an answer in a week, but not before going to the local press and letting them know. Something else is at play here.
Exactly,and wouldnt the Echo have put more pressure on.

Over to the fan groups now. I have seen it put that they would be willing to protest if the fans wanted it, yet I haven’t seen any of them ask if we want it. We do. We had the statement after the Bolton game and it seems it’s scared them off putting anything else public out there.
This cannot be allowed to continue. Donald is hoping to somehow fluke promotion one heat and sell at a profit.

Over to the fan groups now. I have seen it put that they would be willing to protest if the fans wanted it, yet I haven’t seen any of them ask if we want it. We do. We had the statement after the Bolton game and it seems it’s scared them off putting anything else public out there.
This cannot be allowed to continue. Donald is hoping to somehow fluke promotion one heat and sell at a profit.

You're right, the amount of shit the fan groups took after the statement, I would imagine they would think twice ce before putting themselves out there again.

Last edited:
There ain’t nobody buying this club until the Virus goes away. Simple. No income, big outgoings, pissed off players, pissed off fans and no idea when football will be back, let alone crowds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back