Donald not responding to takeover offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you think Micky Grey is bringing over the Saudi interest. Hes been based in Dubai for a couple of years now.

This all depends who the buyers actually are of course.

Well, this bit sounds interesting.

"However, sources tell us of the group who have contacted Donald since lockdown in March are indeed serious. As well as financially well off, they have an exciting vision for the club to progress and even have lawyers in waiting ready to start a due diligence process as soon as possible"

He doesn’t want to sell IMO. I reckon he thinks he can still redeem himself and recover a shred of dignity by getting us promoted next season.

In reality we all want him gone whether promotion is achieved next year or not. Stewart you have failed and you have embarrassed yourself and the football club for 2 years. Do the decent thing and fuck off ASAP. Nobody wants you here.
That isn’t gonna happen with Phil Parkinson in charge, is it? They all need to fuck off.

So this new group is frustrated and has gone running to The Comical to complain and publicise their frustration. Sounds a bit small time to me. Running to a local, Newcastle based, rag rather than a national. It stinks of small-time and the sort of thing Mucky Gray or Armstrong would do. If they have ignored them then perhaps the preferred bidder is quite advanced in the process and there would be no need, at the moment, to speak to other interested parties.

So according to the chronicle these people are serious about our club and have an exciting vision to take us forward but they got a holding email and no response for a week so they fucked off and looked elsewhere in the EFL.

I'm sorry but that sounds a bit pathetic to me. Certainly doesn't sound like someone who is serious to own our club.

i think you are right, he doesn’t want to sell he hopes he can turn things around. His ego tells him he can do it and he won’t be hounded out. Looks to me like he is here for the long haul !
If he made a proper go of it, we'd all be happy. People would forgive him in no time. However, I doubt he'll make a
proper go of it.

So according to the chronicle these people are serious about our club and have an exciting vision to take us forward but they got a holding email and no response for a week so they fucked off and looked elsewhere in the EFL.

I'm sorry but that sounds a bit pathetic to me. Certainly doesn't sound like someone who is serious to own our club.

Maybe they think that the initial behaviour is indicitive of what would inevitably follow. Let's face it, Donald knows he just has to tough this out to make a life changing amount of money and he's going to stall and prevaricate with any potential suitors while drip feeding bullshit to the fans.

Mickey Gray and Sammy Yu. Thank good he didn’t sell. Yu been sniffing about for years, I’ve heard. As for Mickey, surely if his lot were serious it wouldn’t be that hard to make contact with the right people. Funny how the Mag Chronicle name these 2, but not the ones looking to buy. Agree Donald has to got to go, but this is just a shit stirring pIece of ‘journalism’

Should go running to the fanzines instead, that's way more professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back