Donald and podcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some reet ***** on here.
Who gives a fuck.
Sort the club out and what’s going on the pitch. Don’t need to hear from him. Actions are a lot louder than words.

Why is everyone crying about it then?
It would seem he doesn't like WMS, so is turning them down. He's lied about not liking them and instead said he doesn't want to do podcasts.

A more sensible approach would have been to say to WMS something like "I don't want to do a podcast with you as I don't think I've been treated fairly in the past" instead of what by all accounts looks like a lie that is easily caught out.

This is symptomatic of the football club under him. Clueless, misguided and like his words.... cheap.
What was it under Ellis like? Honestly mate.. you typify the club at the minute.... Depressing.
Aye, but he's doing neither
Instead of jumping on the negative bandwagon maybe he knows he’s made a mistake with appointing PP.

He’s not gonna come out say it is he?
Lets see what happens in Jan

Last edited:
I’m a huge supporter of WMS, have been since they started. I think they have some really intelligent and articulate presenters who wouldn’t stand for Donald’s bullshit. No wonder he’s running scared at the moment.

Well done RR as well. Despite being in f***ing League One we have two amazing fan-run podcasts who, together, put out brilliant content. Nice to be reminded the two of them aren’t competing, but are working together, to keep us fans informed and engaged, even in these dark days.

What the fuck was Donald thinking :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back