Donald and podcasts

If they have been told no to doing them then Donald says yes to rr how does he look

He can chose who he does a podcast with. Its a 2 bit fan podcast not an official media outlet. He has no obligation to do either. If he is doing on then great, being jealous he didn't chose theirs isn't helpful
Aye all the best interviews have the interviewer controlling the content like.

Every person on earth choses if they want to be interviewed, why should it be mandatory he does every fan podcast who asks him?

Last edited:
I’ve criticised Roker Report on here but fair play to them for refusing to play his games.

The agenda on here against SD is unreal. He's refused to go on a podcast run by nobodies and accepted another yet that's a point of criticism. I still can't believe he either bothers doing any of them. Like every other owner of a football League clubs he could tell the time wasters to do one and it wouldn't make any difference except here. Somehow it's now mandatory to speak to any random with a microphone

The agenda on here against SD is unreal. He's refused to go on a podcast run by nobodies and accepted another yet that's a point of criticism. I still can't believe he either bothers doing any of them. Like every other owner of a football League clubs he could tell the time wasters to do one and it wouldn't make any difference except here. Somehow it's now mandatory to speak to any random with a microphone

Aye. That’s why he refuses one podcast, agrees to another one and when asked to do a group podcast, refuses again. Because of an agenda on here.

are you being deliberately obtuse?

he told one fanzine that he didn’t want to do a podcast, saying he didn’t think they were useful, while arranging to do one with another fanzine.

at Best he’s been caught lying yet again. At worst he’s trying to divide the media outlets with decent reach amongst fans.

get the fucker out of my club

Back