Donald and podcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

The agenda on here against SD is unreal. He's refused to go on a podcast run by nobodies and accepted another yet that's a point of criticism. I still can't believe he either bothers doing any of them. Like every other owner of a football League clubs he could tell the time wasters to do one and it wouldn't make any difference except here. Somehow it's now mandatory to speak to any random with a microphone
I think the point is he said he didn’t want to do them, the reason being he didn’t think podcasts were the way to communicate. I think WMS actually said that might be a better course of action.

He then contacted another fanzine, who gave said they don’t want to do these podcasts anymore. It’s another contradiction or a lie to WMS.

you are right it’s not really a big deal, I really like him doing them so would like to hear it.

He can chose who he does a podcast with. Its a 2 bit fan podcast not an official media outlet. He has no obligation to do either. If he is doing on then great, being jealous he didn't chose theirs isn't helpful

Every person on earth choses if they want to be interviewed, why should it be mandatory he does every fan podcast who asks him?

He doesn’t have an obligation, no. But I think you need to turn around and stare into the distance before the point completely f***ing disappears.

He's not just done a shite job as Chairman on every level, and given us the worst team in history by a country mile, he just comes across as desperately needy and pathetic: desperate for social media likes, fragile as soon as anyone criticises him, hurt as soon as anyone questions him, and running into hiding every time bad news (which he has brought on the club through not being transparent) is coming out.

After 18 months in which he has come in, spent virtually nothing, appointed his mates, wrecked the team, spent most of his time here chasing 'investment', and is now on the lookout for a quick profit, seemingly while he still gets to play Football Manager, which he is painfully bad at.

'Chancer' would be overly kind because it suggests he is implementing a plan. He's a useless, clueless, pathetic man.

He can chose who he does a podcast with. Its a 2 bit fan podcast not an official media outlet. He has no obligation to do either. If he is doing on then great, being jealous he didn't chose theirs isn't helpful

Every person on earth choses if they want to be interviewed, why should it be mandatory he does every fan podcast who asks him?

Missing the whole point

He doesn’t have an obligation, no but the point is he said he didnt want to do podcasts then trys to arrange to do another

Fuck him. I hope none of the fanzines have anything to do with the Cowboy.
Let RAWA pin him down in the future.

You couldn't get away from him when the sun was on his back and now he's taken his ball home with him.

they didnt though

he said the club was worth 30-50 mill at their meeting giving him a minimum 25 mill profit
What’s he done to deserve that

nobody asked him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back