Donald and podcasts

You really are clueless, how would I know exactly what the finances are unless I worked for the club in that department!!! You only have to look at the figure released for the last financial year to see that most of the debt has gone, it’s not rocket science that the finances have improved due to debt being paid off and a massive reducing in cost and overheads. If you could read properly then you would understand my posts. My point is people can care about whatever they want, but under the previous owner nobody on here give a shit about the younger dudes results or the finances just as long as we kept spending money

He’s made 2 mistakes , 1 in sacking Ross , and 2 hiring PP

The club isn’t weakened from top to bottom

Erm, we're in our worst ever position at first team level and our junior teams have a single point between them. What would you call it? Strengthening?

How do you know he doesn’t watch them play, other than going on what others have said on here

Can I ask, do you honestly believe the academy was going backwards and the present is the result of that? Therefore, Donald and his decisions/appointments haven't been a huge factor?
He must be very unlucky for the spiral in results to have coincided with his regime.

Last edited:
Donald he has admitted his own mistakes I don’t need to speak for him , I’m saying the 2 main mistakes I think he’s made

You or me have no idea what they are like at there jobs

It’s not, that’s the 2 main mistakes he has made
The main mistake was letting Maja leave early. The rest spiralled from there.

Can I ask, do you honestly believe the academy was going backwards and the present is the result of that and that Donakd and his decisions/appointments haven't been a huge factor?
The academy was already on a downward slope, add to fact some of the better players left for bigger clubs, a lot were released after there contracts ended . Donald might of had something to do with the continued downward spiral with his cutbacks but I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. But the constant blaming him for everything just seems ridiculous. If suddenly went on a winning run none of this stuff would be even mentioned
The main mistake was letting Maja leave early. The rest spiralled from there.
That was a mistake in hindsight, but a league 1 club will find it hard to turn money down when he could leave for free
Well documented in the media and by RR that he goes home at weekends. You just choose to believe otherwise.
Because the media and RR never get things wrong, I know for a fact he has been to the younger age games before as my m8 has spoken to him at his sons game, he is only 12 though so no idea about the older ages

Last edited:
Recruitment hasn’t been that bad for this league, we just missed out last year and players are under performing this season, the squad we have now should be atleast in the top 6. Hill according to Donald has been sorting out all the contract situations and getting rid of players like ndong. The academy might be partly Reid’s fault but it has been on a steady decline for years. They have all probably made mistakes somewhere along the line like everyone does
Recruitment hasnt been bad?

Im not going to push it anymore mate i think you have lost the plot. Regardless though its only opinions have a nice xmas.

Recruitment hasnt been bad?

Im not going to push it anymore mate i think you have lost the plot. Regardless though its only opinions have a nice xmas.
What like being near the top all last season and in the top 6 before Ross was sacked this season. Not like you to jump in on a negative thread

I remember him being questioned about how he bought the club on at 3 different podcasts / episodes. Asked to explain it again and again. Just felt tiresome and there were other things to discuss. Like people were looking for something wrong from the start. Sure you'll say that's what people wanted to ask etc, just trying to give an alternative perspective which I know it pointless on here.

Again, as I said SD is far from blameless, I just don't think everyone has covered themselves in glory here.
People were looking for something because we were getting different answers to the same question each time. Surely that suggests that they are trying to hide something?

What like being near the top all last season and in the top 6 before Ross was sacked this season. Not like you to jump in on a negative thread

Before ultimately failing last season by completely throwing two gifts away at the end.
It can't be dressed-up, the man at the top of any organisation that fails carries the can as it's their decision that ultimately lead to it.

Before ultimately failing last season by completely throwing two gifts away at the end.
It can't be dressed-up, the man at the top of any organisation that fails carries the can as it's their decision that ultimately lead to it.
The players and the manager are to blame for the end of season, the players never turned up in the playoff final

The academy was already on a downward slope, add to fact some of the better players left for bigger clubs, a lot were released after there contracts ended . Donald might of had something to do with the continued downward spiral with his cutbacks but I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. But the constant blaming him for everything just seems ridiculous. If suddenly went on a winning run none of this stuff would be even mentioned

That was a mistake in hindsight, but a league 1 club will find it hard to turn money down when he could leave for free

Because the media and RR never get things wrong, I know for a fact he has been to the younger age games before as my m8 has spoken to him at his sons game, he is only 12 though so no idea about the older ages
You claimed the media were wrong about the american takeover and would tell anybody who would listen that the media was wrong. Donald then admitted they were correct....

Back