Donald and podcasts

Not me guv but another moderator clearly took exception to the tone of your reply.
That is crazy, I only referred to the name of the Netflix show. It can only possibly be that post, and it wouldn’t be tone, it was literal. Seems harsh to get a warning for that.

I thought our obsession was with first team results and once those improve everything is rosy? Then you admitted you actually have no idea about the club finances despite arguing they have improved for ages now.

Now we aren't allowed to be worried about the academy?

You're tying yourself in knots trying to defend the indefensible and when that hasn't worked you've decided the problem is that we all care too much about things we shouldn't?

You come across as a total dupe.
You really are clueless, how would I know exactly what the finances are unless I worked for the club in that department!!! You only have to look at the figure released for the last financial year to see that most of the debt has gone, it’s not rocket science that the finances have improved due to debt being paid off and a massive reducing in cost and overheads. If you could read properly then you would understand my posts. My point is people can care about whatever they want, but under the previous owner nobody on here give a shit about the younger dudes results or the finances just as long as we kept spending money
And who do you think hired the manager?

Yet another mistake from Stewart
He’s made 2 mistakes , 1 in sacking Ross , and 2 hiring PP
"Right I forgot that every thing is Donald’s fault at the min, there’s always someone to blame."

Imho, everything I stated is Donald's fault. If not, whose it is? Is it yours? I'm fairly sure I haven't weakened the club from top to bottom, my memory isn't the best mind
The club isn’t weakened from top to bottom

Last edited:
You really are clueless, how would I know exactly what the finances are unless I worked for the club in that department!!! You only have to look at the figure released for the last financial year to see that most of the debt has gone, it’s not rocket science that the finances have improved due to debt being paid off and a massive reducing in cost and overheads. If you could read properly then you would understand my posts. My point is people can care about whatever they want, but under the previous owner nobody on here give a shit about the younger dudes results or the finances just as long as we kept spending money

Your keyboard must be knackered.

Hiring Hill, coton and Reid?

Last edited:
You are clueless , that’s the main mistakes he’s made, he has admitted himself that he’s made mistakes like stripping the scouting back to far

He appointed his mate to run the academy and the mate he appointed is NEVER at academy games and waltzes off to his family home in Southampton EVERY weekend. The head of the academy is never at games..... Just keep reading this post until it sinks in with you. Its a scandal what Donald is doing to this club.

Donald he has admitted his own mistakes I don’t need to speak for him , I’m saying the 2 main mistakes I think he’s made

You or me have no idea what they are like at there jobs

It’s not, that’s the 2 main mistakes he has made
Considering hill is in charge of the football side and its crap.

Coton in charge of recruitment and its crap.

Reid in charge of the academy and it's the worst its ever been.

Take a wild guess how they're doing.

Considering hill is in charge of the football side and its crap.

Coton in charge of recruitment and its crap.

Reid in charge of the academy and it's the worst its ever been.

Take a wild guess how they're doing.
Recruitment hasn’t been that bad for this league, we just missed out last year and players are under performing this season, the squad we have now should be atleast in the top 6. Hill according to Donald has been sorting out all the contract situations and getting rid of players like ndong. The academy might be partly Reid’s fault but it has been on a steady decline for years. They have all probably made mistakes somewhere along the line like everyone does

He appointed his mate to run the academy and the mate he appointed is NEVER at academy games and waltzes off to his family home in Southampton EVERY weekend. The head of the academy is never at games..... Just keep reading this post until it sinks in with you. Its a scandal what Donald is doing to this club.
So what if the head of the academy isn’t at games that what the coaches and managers are for. And plus how the hell would you know that he is never at the academy games

Do you think it's acceptable that Donald paid Ellis Short off using parachute payments? Just to be clear, parachute payments are designed to help clubs following relegation from the Premier League, they are not meant to be used for buying clubs with.
It's pretty routine to use income to pay for a business that your purchase, I've done it myself a few times. Obviously not any massive level but I don't think it's particularly concerning, I do however think recruitment this summer was shite and they gave Jack Ross no chance this year to succeed.

A club like ours should absolutely be buying the league in league one.

Back