Donald abuse

Err no... he made reference to selling the club after abuse he received from fans before Grigg signed in January on a RR podcast.

He then stated he quit Twitter in October because of large amounts of abuse from fans. Even suggested he couldn’t attend games unsupervised because it was that bad.

Charlie Methven even stated they were struggling to sell the club because of the fans. “Sunderland disease” as he described it.
The problem with that is the fact Charlie Methven and Stewart Donald said it.

Err no... he made reference to selling the club after abuse he received from fans before Grigg signed in January on a RR podcast.

He then stated he quit Twitter in October because of large amounts of abuse from fans. Even suggested he couldn’t attend games unsupervised because it was that bad.

Charlie Methven even stated they were struggling to sell the club because of the fans. “Sunderland disease” as he described it.

Still haven't seen any proof it happened but why did he think he could go to Portsmouth unsupervised?

even in a post that talks about our owner getting allegedelly abused

some on here go on and on and on and on about about Newcastle United

their owner, their club, their fans cocks, their songs, their manager

we've truly developed a nasty case of medium sized club syndrome

I'm sure if the rumour was the other way round and it was "Donald abuses Sunderland fans outside the stadium" people would jump straight on it, not demand evidence. Strange how much judgement is influenced by people's hatred..

Almost as if Donald and Methven have made up, or at least massively exaggerated, stories of fan abuse before to deflect from their own deficiencies in running the club and people are wary of these claims as a result.

Last edited:
Deserves all he gets. Takes over a football club, claims he would be open and transparent, a point of contact for the fans. Then hides when the going gets tough. Several things about his ownership are questionable. He's openly urinating on the fans.

Fuck him.

The article quotes him directly...

Donald’s reply read: “Yes the personal threats have already begun and I have been advised to get bodyguards or stay away.
I’m pleased you posted that, there’s nee way I’m going on their site.

Back