Donald abuse

I cant believe some of our supporters, SD cannot win, I hope we go up as Champions with him as the owner, hope then he sells the club and makes £400 million profit and then shoves 2 fingers up to us, while Steve Dale & Peter Ribsdale take over, I honestly think a few of our supporters are only happy when moaning, SD about to make a fortune when hardly paid a penny for the club, boo hoo boo bloody boo hoo, that is business, deal with them grapes and try not to choke.

If I bumped into him after a game I’d probably say a bit of something - like where our goal scorer was he too expensive - not abuse as such but it would be hard not to. Threats and jane calling are out of order though. He’s the lesser of the two evils in my mind though. I’d probably say a bit more to the public schoolboy after what he said.

Only sima does jane calling mate

I'm sure if the rumour was the other way round and it was "Donald abuses Sunderland fans outside the stadium" people would jump straight on it, not demand evidence. Strange how much judgement is influenced by people's hatred..
I'd be asking for reliable corroboration just the same.

Really??? Only in your own mind.

Err no... he made reference to selling the club after abuse he received from fans before Grigg signed in January on a RR podcast.

He then stated he quit Twitter in October because of large amounts of abuse from fans. Even suggested he couldn’t attend games unsupervised because it was that bad.

Charlie Methven even stated they were struggling to sell the club because of the fans. “Sunderland disease” as he described it.

I cant believe some of our supporters, SD cannot win, I hope we go up as Champions with him as the owner, hope then he sells the club and makes £400 million profit and then shoves 2 fingers up to us, while Steve Dale & Peter Ribsdale take over, I honestly think a few of our supporters are only happy when moaning, SD about to make a fortune when hardly paid a penny for the club, boo hoo boo bloody boo hoo, that is business, deal with them grapes and try not to choke.

ridsdale doing a very good job at Preston.
pushing for promotion and are light years in front of us with a 10k crowd.
I’m in.

Err no... he made reference to selling the club after abuse he received from fans before Grigg signed in January on a RR podcast.

He then stated he quit Twitter in October because of large amounts of abuse from fans. Even suggested he couldn’t attend games unsupervised because it was that bad.

Charlie Methven even stated they were struggling to sell the club because of the fans. “Sunderland disease” as he described it.

Disease as in ‘toxic’?
Hmmmm

Back