Donald abuse

Still haven't seen any proof it happened but why did he think he could go to Portsmouth unsupervised?

you serious?
you seriously suggesting he should take a body guard to the match.
Most people on here offended by him, know nothing about running a club. He deserves criticism, and cynicism he’s brought on himself. But bodyguards... Jesus.

you serious?
you seriously suggesting he should take a body guard to the match.
Most people on here offended by him, know nothing about running a club. He deserves criticism, and cynicism he’s brought on himself. But bodyguards... Jesus.

No, the quote I read was "he goes to games at the Sol with supervision" so why did he think it was not going to be needed at Portsmouth or any other game.

Just milling round the Beacon. Yet we heard he needs body guards and has to stay away. Where are all the toxic fans hounding him? Oh yeah that’s right. They are in Charlie’s head.

Almost as if Donald and Methven have made up, or at least massively exaggerated, stories of fan abuse before to deflect from their own deficiencies in running the club and people are wary of these claims as a result.
Can you point me to where you’ve seen him make up or exaggerate fan abuse please? Or are you just assuming?

Can you point me to where you’ve seen him make up or exaggerate fan abuse please? Or are you just assuming?

Came off Twitter twice due to 'fan abuse' when those times just happened to coincide with the fact that there was about to be bad news breaking from within the club. Methven has also made out that the atmosphere towards Donald at the SoL was far too toxic for him to attend home matches on occasions which is utter bollocks, would also wager that this 'story' has been massively exaggerated as well.

Came off Twitter twice due to 'fan abuse' when those times just happened to coincide with the fact that there was about to be bad news breaking from within the club. Methven has also made out that the atmosphere towards Donald at the SoL was far too toxic for him to attend home matches on occasions which is utter bollocks, would also wager that this 'story' has been massively exaggerated as well.

Oh, so they are assumptions then :lol:

Oh, so they are assumptions then :lol:

The atmosphere at the SoL being so toxic towards Donald that he can't attend matches is 100% bollocks. That's not an assumption in the slightest.

Him and Methven are proven to be compulsive liars and I'm amazed anybody believes a word they say at this point.

Last edited:
The atmosphere at the SoL being so toxic towards Donald that he can't attend matches is 100% bollocks. That's not an assumption in the slightest.

Him and Methven are proven to be compulsive liars and I'm amazed anybody believes a word they say at this point.

Where has it been said that was Donald not attending matches because of a toxic atmosphere?

I was nearly pointing out that the poster who posted this probably li,e many on here, have not got one ounce of clue about football never mind running a club

I was being sarcastic, but i have no idea about running a club and no interest, probably no idea about football like 95% of supporters nationwide, I just want the team to do well on the pitch.

Cant believe it’s Saturday today. And it’s snowing in Barbados!

See, we can all just make stuff up and press post reply...

Back