Don Bradman Cricket 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to do the same. Especially in test matches I'd stay in for at least an hour real time. Always got told to "play it properly" when they got frustrated

All the time to my lad, with a few mild expletives thrown in. :lol:

I got it in Grainger today. Luckily still know some staff so got it cheap.

It's fairly hard on 'normal' level. Playing as a batsman at club level, my results in 3 games so far are 16, 1, 41.

It's fairly hard on 'normal' level. Playing as a batsman at club level, my results in 3 games so far are 16, 1, 41.
Further to that, I started a career as a spin bowler and I'm tearing shit up.

Further to that, I started a career as a spin bowler and I'm tearing shit up.
Any good? The reviews I've read are 'varied'.

the planetcricket forums are going a bit mental about it by all accounts - you cant play a cover drive is one of the complaints i've read which if true is shocking.

I'm thinking i might wait off until a couple of patches in before buying it.

the planetcricket forums are going a bit mental about it by all accounts - you cant play a cover drive is one of the complaints i've read which if true is shocking.

I'm thinking i might wait off until a couple of patches in before buying it.
You can't play that shot anyway !

Tempted to get it but the fielding around the wicket looks a bit static.

Sounds like the developers have rushed it out half finished for Christmas, may as well wait a few months till it's patched up and gone down in price.

They will fix it like, they patched the last game regularly for years

Can only review on what I've played, and it's canny. Nowt special mind, but reckon it will improve after updates and what not. I've only played career mode and I'm about 10 games in. (You start off at Club level, 20/20 games, in local league, I have Sunderland, Washington, Whickham, Houghton, Gateshead and Shields in my league). My high score is 49, and my lowest is 7. It's harder to clear the infield now and fielder's seem a lot more reactive. Graphically it's bad, and the commentary is God awful.

I'm still enjoying it mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back