Don Bradman Cricket 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Made the mistake of ignoring tutorials and going straight into career mode had no idea how to hit slogs or front foot shots then realised how easy it is

Patch 3 released which is said to rectify some issues with batting. Picking this up on friday - trading in a load of old ps3 games i've just found in a cupboard so will get it for nowt.

Batting is pissing me off lately like. Up against a finger spinner who goes left side with no spin. I hit him for 6. Next bowl is exactly the same, I get perfect timing and placement/footwork but play a ground shot. Caught out at slips. WTF MAN!?!

Batting is pissing me off lately like. Up against a finger spinner who goes left side with no spin. I hit him for 6. Next bowl is exactly the same, I get perfect timing and placement/footwork but play a ground shot. Caught out at slips. WTF MAN!?!

Sounds like the bowler diddled you there mind.

Started a spin bowling career and got 2 wickets and 3 maiden overs in first game.

Got hit for 4 sizes in one over next game.

Tips? :lol:

Gorrit.

Can't wait to block block block my way to a fifty later. Grind the bastards into the dirt mate.

First man of the match in guiding shields home vs sunlun. An offy batting 6, took 2-38 then 35* knocking them off.

Proud day.

Just bought this awa the weekend. Quite like the relaxed side to gaming, caressing a wider ball through the covers for 4 in stead of screaming at the tele as another 11 year old child beats me with an over the top through ball on fifa.
Started a career at SUnderland as a top order/leggy. Doing ok. Also started a test match online with my marra. 1st 50 overs of the day and both of us have batted already. Great game.
Pisses me off with the run outs etc, been ran out when my player seems to be walking in a circle? Any fix for this?

Didn't see Hetton. I know a lad who really is looking to do the local leagues like. He's done some of the grounds already (Wearmouth, Ashbrooke)
Can I download those stadiums or not?

Last edited:
Just bought this awa the weekend. Quite like the relaxed side to gaming, caressing a wider ball through the covers for 4 in stead of screaming at the tele as another 11 year old child beats me with an over the top through ball on fifa.
Started a career at SUnderland as a top order/leggy. Doing ok. Also started a test match online with my marra. 1st 50 overs of the day and both of us have batted already. Great game.
Pisses me off with the run outs etc, been ran out when my player seems to be walking in a circle? Any fix for this?

Can I download those stadiums or not?

I used to get run out loads on db14 but not this one, you need to be aware of the field positions, mid on and mid off in particular. Press R2 to look at the field before bowler run up, and take note if alert for field position changed pops up, have a look.

Got no where with me offy, played 2 seasons, career tailed off with no chance of selection, tried being a fast bowler, got neewhere, started a new career as a beach blonde Australian leggy called Wayne Shaun, called up to Victoria after 1 season, played first game last night and took 4 wickets in first innings, including Travis head. Batters let us down like.

I used to get run out loads on db14 but not this one, you need to be aware of the field positions, mid on and mid off in particular. Press R2 to look at the field before bowler run up, and take note if alert for field position changed pops up, have a look.

Got no where with me offy, played 2 seasons, career tailed off with no chance of selection, tried being a fast bowler, got neewhere, started a new career as a beach blonde Australian leggy called Wayne Shaun, called up to Victoria after 1 season, played first game last night and took 4 wickets in first innings, including Travis head. Batters let us down like.
Its class like. I meant getting ran out when you have completed a run and its as if the bowler runs in the way of the batter to move him out of the crease before running him out. Its weird.

Its class like. I meant getting ran out when you have completed a run and its as if the bowler runs in the way of the batter to move him out of the crease before running him out. Its weird.
I've honestly not seen that like, and I've played it a bit!

I have seen some class stuff on it like. Batter driving me on the up straight back down the ground, it smacks the non striker on the shoulder, pops up, and I take a caught and bowled. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back