Don Bradman Cricket 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only review on what I've played, and it's canny. Nowt special mind, but reckon it will improve after updates and what not. I've only played career mode and I'm about 10 games in. (You start off at Club level, 20/20 games, in local league, I have Sunderland, Washington, Whickham, Houghton, Gateshead and Shields in my league). My high score is 49, and my lowest is 7. It's harder to clear the infield now and fielder's seem a lot more reactive. Graphically it's bad, and the commentary is God awful.

I'm still enjoying it mind.

I'm enjoying it but I can't believe they still have the one same song from the last game fir the menud

Batting is solid on this like, can only just beat Papua New Guinea as England on pro difficulty.

The AI just cut everything as well, gets to the stage where I've got four men square on the offside to try and combat it.

Can only review on what I've played, and it's canny. Nowt special mind, but reckon it will improve after updates and what not. I've only played career mode and I'm about 10 games in. (You start off at Club level, 20/20 games, in local league, I have Sunderland, Washington, Whickham, Houghton, Gateshead and Shields in my league). My high score is 49, and my lowest is 7. It's harder to clear the infield now and fielder's seem a lot more reactive. Graphically it's bad, and the commentary is God awful.

I'm still enjoying it mind.

How are Houghton on there!

Pre determined North East towns as club teams.

Off the top of my head:
Chester Le Street
Alnwick
Darlington
Durham
Newcastle
South Shields
Whickham
Houghton
Washington
Seaham
Sunderland

Few others.
Sacriston, Brandon, Langley Park, Hetton...

Didn't see Hetton. I know a lad who really is looking to do the local leagues like. He's done some of the grounds already (Wearmouth, Ashbrooke)
No I mean they are some traditional NE clubs I can think of. Looks like a decent game but I'm not spending £40 on it. Maybe 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back