Dogs of The SMB.

Just love watching them from the kitchen when they’re in the sun chilling out and they catch a whiff of something, tilt their heads up and have a little sniff whilst their eyes are all squinty. Simple things eh.

Simple things - Why we love them so much.
I open the door and get the most wonderful smile followed by Fox, Reindeer, Pig, Fish, Pheasant, Rings or ball.
Just the simple things Mate ❤️👍

Simple things - Why we love them so much.
I open the door and get the most wonderful smile followed by Fox, Reindeer, Pig, Fish, Pheasant, Rings or ball.
Just the simple things Mate ❤️👍

Every morning I get a dog that wags his whole body, from the end of his nose to the tip of his tail, followed by 4 trips up and down the stairs to bring me Teddy, Duck, Kong and Red.

Then I'm treated to a zoomie back and forwards across the landing and a demand for a play fight on the stairs. 🤣

I am the happiest man in the world every day before I even get downstairs.😁

I have lived in Tanfield Lea for 20 years and didn’t know they existed until middle of last year when I started seeing all their vans driving around when I was walking Cassie. They must have at least 7 vans and they certainly seem busy. We are thinking of putting Cassie in their accommodation for 2 weeks when we go away in October.
What’s happened to the move to the coast ?

Why is that mate?

2 beautiful little things mind👍
She’s jealous as fuck. My lass moved in a year ago and she hasn’t fully accepted she has to share me. She’s mega protective of my lass when we’re out but in the house I don’t think she likes the fact she has to share me.
Crime through the roof apparently though I dont see it n generally avoid the centre.
That’s a shame. I never had any bother

Back