Dog shit at Seaburn and Roker today.

Takeaways should have to pay a levy for the local area to be cleaned. Since they opened the takeaways in Ryhope down at the toll bar the rubbish as dramatically increased all over
There’s a couple of takeaways in our village that have even put their own bins virtually outside the door.
There’s rubbish all over the pavement and the bins are nearly empty!
I seriously don’t get some folk - wtf is wrong with them ?

Boils my piss, I'd be having all people that have dogs to register it's DNA and then getting people on benefits to test the shite they find and then fine the scruffy twats. Two birds with one stone. Get a dog be prepared to pick the shite up
Cracking idea that, I’d love to name and shame the twats who pick it up and hang them in the bushes in the cuts around the estate.

Yes.
On a slightly different note, one of the bins in the cemetery that I work in was hit (and demolished) by a car.
Obviously I removed said bin - yet visitors to the cemetery insist on just chucking their rubbish down on the area where the bin was , even though there is another bin just a few yards away.
Unbelievable to be honest, i just can’t imagine being that lazy or inconsiderate, some folk think because you work there it's your job to clean up after them. Bewildering at best.

What’s people’s take on picking dog shite up on waste land . Ie over Fulwell quarry in the long grass etc etc .

I don’t pick it up if it’s in this situation as I believe it’s better for the planet. I do always pick it up if it’s on any path, track , field etc etc. on waste land in long grass and what not Mother Nature takes care of it. It’s also absolutely impossible to find .

What’s people’s take on picking dog shite up on waste land . Ie over Fulwell quarry in the long grass etc etc .

I don’t pick it up if it’s in this situation as I believe it’s better for the planet. I do always pick it up if it’s on any path, track , field etc etc. on waste land in long grass and what not Mother Nature takes care of it. It’s also absolutely impossible to find .
Better for the planet 😂 🌍 righto gilly.

Rule of thumb is if kids/folk are likely to restace yer steps take it home.

Mind I was once in process of picking dogshite up while a bloke walked through it! 😂

Better for the planet 😂 🌍 righto gilly.

Rule of thumb is if kids/folk are likely to restace yer steps take it home.

Mind I was once in process of picking dogshite up while a bloke walked through it! 😂
Aye mate if anyone can stand in it I obvs pick it up.

It is better for the planet kind than millions of bags being manufactured and put into landfill.

Was that the one that Tracy organised? I saw the photos. Well done to you and all the other volunteers. I started doing organised cleans about 5 years ago and we'd be lucky if 5 people turned up. Once it was just me and the organiser so to see nearly 20 people in Sunderland and over 20 in Seaham shows that more and more people are aware and are prepared to do something about it.
Yup. It can be very variable, I know V pings between a handful and a load, but it is great to see how many people are prepared to take action. We had the Coastguard come and volunteer too, which was canny.

What’s the two birds with one stone bit?
Getting the scratters to TASTE the shite.
Huge dog turd outside Keel tavern yesterday.
Why even take your dog to the town ffs?
Did I not hear that the Keel Tavern is dug friendly?
There’s a couple of takeaways in our village that have even put their own bins virtually outside the door.
There’s rubbish all over the pavement and the bins are nearly empty!
I seriously don’t get some folk - wtf is wrong with them ?
Was standing at the bus stop outside the hospital, Chester Road side, a while ago and a woman who was leaning on the big bin there took her last fag from its box and threw the box on the ground. I was too poorly to bollock her, besides, she was bigger and uglier than me!

Last edited:
This morning the neighbour's dog shit in our garden, so the wife told me to get a shovel and throw it over the fence.

I don’t see what that solved.

Now we’ve got dog shit in our garden and the neighbours have our shovel.

My neighbour left his dog out in his back garden barking late at night.

I said to the Mrs "I'm sick of this, I'm going to sort it out".

"What are you going to do" ? She asked.

"I'm going to put the fooker in our garden, see how he likes it".

My neighbour left his dog out in his back garden barking late at night.

I said to the Mrs "I'm sick of this, I'm going to sort it out".

"What are you going to do" ? She asked.

"I'm going to put the fooker in our garden, see how he likes it".
Bobby Thompson's one was best,

Copper - " Ere Bobby do you know your dog's chasin everyone on a bike"

Bobby - "Divvent be daft. We's ever heard of a dog riding a bike?"

As a dog walker it boils my p*ss, doesn't take much to make sure you have bags out with you and pick it up. The same people would complain if they stood in someone else's.
Yep I’m the same. Mind you well all be complaining about the filthy scratters littering the beach with rubbish in a couple of months as well.

Back