Dog shit at Seaburn and Roker today.

Some dog owners are just mindless sheep. On the sea front near where i live there is a carpark that’s open in the summer with council bins provided, it’s locked through the winter and the bins removed. I noticed the other day that the concrete base that one of the bins stand on had a bag of dogshite on it, went past 2 days later and there was a huge pile of bags that was knee high. Now to get into the locked car park you need to climb over a 3 foot wooden rail that goes all the way around the car park so you can’t just wander through it. Who do these lazy amoeba like idiots think is going to clean that up?
I must admit it’s getting worse in general though, the amount we see on our daily walks is growing, as some have said it seems to be worse since covid. Another nail in societies coffin, the owners of these dogs are probably walking along face-timing at full volume while the dog is taking a dump.
Yes.
On a slightly different note, one of the bins in the cemetery that I work in was hit (and demolished) by a car.
Obviously I removed said bin - yet visitors to the cemetery insist on just chucking their rubbish down on the area where the bin was , even though there is another bin just a few yards away.

Be interesting to see if chod levels decreased if you needed a pass to access postcodes that aren't where you reside. Naturally people will take their stinky arsed animals to areas that make for a nice wander.

Last edited:
Yes.
On a slightly different note, one of the bins in the cemetery that I work in was hit (and demolished) by a car.
Obviously I removed said bin - yet visitors to the cemetery insist on just chucking their rubbish down on the area where the bin was , even though there is another bin just a few yards away.
Bizarre. Probably their weird way of saying the bin should have been replaced, but that's disgusting. No thought for the person having to clear it up after them.

Just reminded me of being in the office in Manchester a few months back. Was stood at the kitchen window waiting for the coffee machine to finish. Some bloke let his dog curl one out on the pavement of a very busy street (this is about 8.30 am in central Manchester) and walked off.

Nobody challenged him, but to be fair he looked hard as nails and it was a massive American / XL Bully type thing.
That’s similar to how people won’t challenge antisocial beefcakes at the gym!

BTW my post was slightly tongue in cheek as the cities that I listed don’t have a coastline.

Bizarre. Probably their weird way of saying the bin should have been replaced, but that's disgusting. No thought for the person having to clear it up after them.
Yep, or just 'habit', and/or laziness.
Never happens through the day though, the rubbish is always there first thing on a morning.

Also, you get people bringing bags of household rubbish and dumping them in the cemetery bins.
Weird behaviour - make the effort to transport it to the cemetery when they just need to put it in their wheelie bin.
😡

Great work there, disgusting amount. Bunch of us took 400kg off Seaham North beach this morning, and it's not all washed in with the tide, there's a fair amount which is just lazy, ignorant twats. Thankfully few filled dogshite bags just dumped halfway along, which makes a change.

Perfect job for the big screen in Keel Square. Rotating gallery of photos of owners with DIRTY SHIT-MONGER captioned all over them.
Takeaways should have to pay a levy for the local area to be cleaned. Since they opened the takeaways in Ryhope down at the toll bar the rubbish as dramatically increased all over

Never seen so many piles of dog shit for ages.

Do the dirty bastard dog owners just think it’ll clean itself up ?

About time the council started dishing fines out to teach them a lesson.
Well I’m sure if it continues
The should ban dogs
We clean up all the time hail rain or shine
How would you like it if it was humans
There would soon be investigated

When I see a dog walker and suspect they maybe a shit leaver I wil follow until dogs perched on its hind legs, cack fully exited and stare aggressively until the the poop bag has been used. If the dog rakes its shitty f***ing arse all over the grass leaving a shit stain I’ll tut loudly.

Never seen so many piles of dog shit for ages.

Do the dirty bastard dog owners just think it’ll clean itself up ?

About time the council started dishing fines out to teach them a lesson.
This is England

If people dont give a shit they are very unlikely to pick it up!

A fella on Twitter reckons there's a blokie who places his dog chod on a small lilo and pushes it out into the North Sea.
That's going to be a bit costly. Buying a new lilo every time your dog needs a shit. A bit time consuming as well blowing up all those lilos.

Back