Dog Recovery Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

You could try a poster campaign with mugshot and name of the mutt.
Stick one on every lamppost and shop window in the county.
Reward for info leading to whereabouts of this Dawg.

It’s not like, what’s the matter with calling 101 to get some advice about where I stand on someone taking my dog and not giving him back?
Just sort it out yourself man. The coppers haven't enough time to send a squad car out to go and find your dog man.

I wasn’t asking you to. Send her a message
Ah soz, I could do but she won’t respond and will just block me. She blocked my number after the last time she had him and I bollocked her for shaving all his fur off!

Just sort it out yourself man. The coppers haven't enough time to send a squad car out to go and find your dog man.
They’d have enough time to come and find me when she phoned them up for me turning up on her doorstep though. She’s unhinged mate, got to make sure I’m squeaky clean here.

Ah soz, I could do but she won’t respond and will just block me. She blocked my number after the last time she had him and I bollocked her for shaving all his fur off!

They’d have enough time to come and find me when she phoned them up for me turning up on her doorstep though. She’s unhinged mate, got to make sure I’m squeaky clean here.
What the fuck are you still letting her look after your dog for then man?!? She’s a fuckin loon and you know it.

Then you fucked up giving her the dog.

What the fuck are you still letting her look after your dog for then man?!? She’s a fuckin loon and you know it.
Then you fucked up giving her the dog.
Had an arrangement with the ex where she has him every other weekend, works perfectly well when it’s only the ex who has him....how the fuck was I supposed to know she was going to pass him to the loon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back