Dog Recovery Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go see the dog feed him some laxatives go home wait a few hours and he will be dropped at your door.

Her house will have shit all over and youve got your dog back.

Problem solved

Right, f***ing great start to a Monday...

I was away last week with the kids, the ex wife had the dog for the week (she has him every other weekend normally). While I’ve been away she’s let her daughter (my ex step daughter) look after him.

The dog has a skin condition at the minute so the ex step daughter (no) has taken him to the vets and he’s been given antibiotics....no problem so far.

The dog was due back Saturday, Sunday afternoon at the latest. I text the ex wife yesterday st 4pm asking when she’s dropping him off. Got no reply until 7.30am this morning telling me he’s not coming back as the ex step daughter is keeping him until he’s better.

Needless to say I’m f***ing livid about it. Any ideas where I stand on this or if there’s anything I can do that doesn’t involve hitmen, violence or shitting on doorsteps?
There look.

Best hire an unofficial dog retriever special agent to track it down and dognap it.

Are you on good terms with the local pikeys ?

You are f***ing hopeless man, you don't know where the dog was stopping? Might as well have give the fucker away down the pub
Me and you will be falling out soon like, I thought he was going to be at the exes house, how the fuck could I know she was going to farm him out to her daughters?

You're going to have to attempt to reason with fat twat and/or evil twat by the sounds of it. Especially as you don't know where the dog is. Sounds like this is all being done to wind you up.
It certainly appears that way, good job the wind up isn’t working!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back