Does Sunderland stand with Israel?

Why is there antisemitism? What have the Jews done to deserve global hatred? I really couldn’t tell the difference if I was talking to a Jew or not.

Al Qaeda, Isis, taliban, Hamas, Iran, Al shabaab and many others. Atrocity after atrocity committed around the world in the name of this medieval religion, not to mention the attitude to women’s/gay/other religions rights in Moslem countries. Fairy tale believing lunatics.

Yet morons out there fly there flags and openly welcome the attacks on Israel last week.....the people protesting and flying the isis and hamas flags are literally breaking the law but whats done?? Fck all (much like the blm marches during the pandemic) as we wouldn't want to upset the 4 million muslims or seriously retarded lefties that feel quite happy supporting terrorist groups.

There was even chanting (in arabic) openly calling for the death of all Jews in London and around the UK....HOW IS THIS ALLOWED???

Thankfully it is a small minority of morons that think this is actually a good thing, the vast majority of this country absolutely stand with Israel against islamic terror groups....Im just waiting for something to happen here soon in the name of the "peaceful" and oh so tolerant religion that will eventually destroy England.

Our strength is diversity??? ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS !!

Enoch Powell was 100% spot on !!!

And what was the response in the UK to the atrocities that started this wave of violence? Where were the Jews intimidating Muslims in this country and causing public disorder? That's right - they were holding silent vigils for their friends and family connected directly to the attacks. Not a single word of animosity or hatred spouted from their mouths. Not one. Yet here you are glibly stating 'these incidents occur after Israel show disproportionate force'. You'd stand by and watch Jews getting intimidated and living in fear in this country and shrug and say 'well, they've brought it on themselves yet you'd decry any such reaction against anybody else who was suffering as a consequence of another countries actions just because they share that religion. In many cases Jews who have no support whatsoever for Israel. People like you will eventually see people like me living in fear. You'll never have to suffer that. Lucky you!
i only live in fear of 1 religion. Islam
The religion of hate to none believers
Sad but true

Yet morons out there fly there flags and openly welcome the attacks on Israel last week.....the people protesting and flying the isis and hamas flags are literally breaking the law but whats done?? Fck all (much like the blm marches during the pandemic) as we wouldn't want to upset the 4 million muslims or seriously retarded lefties that feel quite happy supporting terrorist groups.

There was even chanting (in arabic) openly calling for the death of all Jews in London and around the UK....HOW IS THIS ALLOWED???

Thankfully it is a small minority of morons that think this is actually a good thing, the vast majority of this country absolutely stand with Israel against islamic terror groups....Im just waiting for something to happen here soon in the name of the "peaceful" and oh so tolerant religion that will eventually destroy England.

Our strength is diversity??? ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS !!

Enoch Powell was 100% spot on !!!
I don't think you've got the right to call anyone a moron..

And what was the response in the UK to the atrocities that started this wave of violence? Where were the Jews intimidating Muslims in this country and causing public disorder? That's right - they were holding silent vigils for their friends and family connected directly to the attacks. Not a single word of animosity or hatred spouted from their mouths. Not one. Yet here you are glibly stating 'these incidents occur after Israel show disproportionate force'. You'd stand by and watch Jews getting intimidated and living in fear in this country and shrug and say 'well, they've brought it on themselves yet you'd decry any such reaction against anybody else who was suffering as a consequence of another countries actions just because they share that religion. In many cases Jews who have no support whatsoever for Israel. People like you will eventually see people like me living in fear. You'll never have to suffer that. Lucky you!
I'm stating a fact.

Whenever the Israelis use disproportionate force against Palestinians anti-semitic attacks increase...around the world!

People are not stupid. They know the Israelis have been in the ascendancy for decades and some take matters into their own hands.

If the Israelis really wanted peace they'd respect the countless UN resolutions ...but no.

The Palestinians know the Israelis want it all and so does the US UK etc. Its a f**king scandal what's allowed to go on unchecked in that area and most of it is barely reported in the Western media.

Based on this board, no, not at all. Too many people think Jewish = Israeli, although are quick to point out that Hamas definitely doesn't = Palestinian. Hence why you see a massive wave of antisemitic attacks, but next to nothing the other way round. At least when there's conflict the antisemites can't help but out themselves, into plain sight for all to see. Helpful going forward.

What Israel have done over the years (by pushing them out through spreading new settlements) has been appalling, why not just agree to split up land and give the Palestinians a fair/decent chunk to call their home, with the peace and stability to go with it, to let them build their own communities? 🤷‍♂️

Hamas though are just sheer scum of the earth and Israel have 100% the right to defend themselves, but not by killing innocent civilians. As long as Hamas are around there will be no peace, as they just want the Jews gone, every last one of them.

It will never get sorted in my lifetime or even my children's lifetime.

Where there is religion involved, there will always be immense stupidity also! People fighting on the basis of which wizard in the sky they believe in. 🫣

I always find it baffling that one side think their murdering is good and the other side think that their murdering is bad.
Fuck me has everyone missed the point imo.

Sunderland has proud and rich heritage of Jewish people, Fact, one which we cherish.
There’s a distinction between Judaism as a religion, and the nation state of Israel.

Despite the best efforts of some to convolute the two, so that any censure of Israel and its ugly politics is a censure and criticism of Judaism, this distinction remains in place.
I 100% stand with Israel !!
Serious question. Why?

What is your connection with Zionist politics and the Southern Levant? How deep is your knowledge of the history and nuances of the geo-politics of the Middle-East, and how did this knowledge come about?

Or, did you just read in one of the tabloids or on Facebook that you’re supposed to be on the side of Israel, but in reality you’re not entirely sure why, beyond “they’re not the Muslim ones?”
What Israel have done over the years (by pushing them out through spreading new settlements) has been appalling, why not just agree to split up land and give the Palestinians a fair/decent chunk to call their home, with the peace and stability to go with it, to let them build their own communities? 🤷‍♂️

Hamas though are just sheer scum of the earth and Israel have 100% the right to defend themselves, but not by killing innocent civilians. As long as Hamas are around there will be no peace, as they just want the Jews gone, every last one of them.

It will never get sorted in my lifetime or even my children's lifetime.

Where there is religion involved, there will always be immense stupidity also! People fighting on the basis of which wizard in the sky they believe in. 🫣
The last paragraph of this contradicts the entire premise of what comes before it.

If you reject the concept of religion and God(s)—entirely reasonable—then there’s little to no basis for the overwhelming majority of those who identify as Israelis and currently live there, to be there in the first place, as their claim to that land is biblical.

If this wasn’t the case, then there’s still plenty of land around the globe of equivalent size, and with far less aggravation which could be theoretically granted to them.

Last edited:

Back