Does Sunderland stand with Israel?

I saw an interview with about 5 separate Palestinians of various ages in the West Bank. They all said it was not a Jewish / Muslim issue. They said it was all to do with corrupt Arabs.

They also said handover the hostages and you can have your water, leccy etc..any reasonable government would respond to that..trouble is there's .f all chance of that though as they aren't reasonable and the Israeli have already started to find dead people off the missing list according to bbc
Wouldn't be shocked to find put tall the hostages are already dead. Hamas have said some have died during Israel attacks to try and put pressure on them to stop. The same way the reports all say mostly women and children have died in the Israel. The Hamas terrorists and Palestinian men must find better hiding places. attacks.

I hope every single innocent Palestinian get's out and finds safety, though due to the circumstances sadly. If they were alive Hamas would have them paraded and begging for Israel to not bomb them. That's what hostage takers do. It's a leverage. There hasn't been one single video clip of any hostage since they were forced away (The ones who weren't killed, beheaded, burnt alive there and then on the spot. That's the sort of kidnappers we are dealing with here)

Wouldn't be shocked to find put tall the hostages are already dead. Hamas have said some have died during Israel attacks to try and put pressure on them to stop. The same way the reports all say mostly women and children have died in the Israel. The Hamas terrorists and Palestinian men must find better hiding places. attacks.

I hope every single innocent Palestinian get's out and finds safety, though due to the circumstances sadly. If they were alive Hamas would have them paraded and begging for Israel to not bomb them. That's what hostage takers do. It's a leverage. There hasn't been one single video clip of any hostage since they were forced away (The ones who weren't killed, beheaded, burnt alive there and then on the spot. That's the sort of kidnappers we are dealing with here)

Hamas' desire for their civilians to be killed is far greater than Israel's.

Sorry but supporting any regime that actively bombs and shoots civilians should be condemned.
Hamas can get to fuck.
But so can Israel.
I think the op meant stand by the people of Israel and show our condolences for the people who were butchered in their homes. Not the Israel regime.
Most of us stand by the innocent people caught up in this in both Palestine and Israel. Hamas want Palestinians to die to further their agenda. They knew how Israel would counter. The Israeli government want revenge and don't care who gets in the way. The whole thing is a mess and it's hamas causing it not Palestinians or Israelis

Last edited:
I would hope the club goes down the road of minutes silence for the victims rather than getting embroiled in the politics.
That's what the premier league statement said so I'm sure the EFL will follow suit
I’m in the third camp I think. I don’t know enough about the whole thing and don’t particularly give a shit.

I’m ready for the whole ‘educate yourself then’ crap from both sides for said opinion.

It’s a nice distraction for a load of people to concentrate on and pick a side to me.
This is a shit house thread but it's a canny big world event to not care about. To each their own etc. but you could easily find out what's going on without needing to 'pick a side'. It's just pretty shit all round.

Last edited:
Personally I think it’s appropriate to stand by both.

Palestinians are an oppressed people. There will be many hundreds of innocent deaths because of the IDF offensive. The IDF said, if this quote isn’t 100% accurate I apologise but the spirit of the quote is accurate, “we are cutting off water, electricity and food, we are at war with animals and that is how we will treat them.” Guys, that’s disgusting. You cannot stand by such remarks.

We need a 2 state solution and the political and military powers in both entities are blockages to that. Therefore I stand by the families of innocents on both sides, blue white green red and black.
Wherever the two states exist, so long as they are neighbours there will be no peace. They have hated each other for too long.

I stand with both Israel and Palestine.

Poor innocent people getting killed and injured, and for what? Religion?

Sick of people having extreme views either way and wishing for a side to ‘win’ etc.

Peace. That’s what’s needed.
Amazing post.

Its like tossers putting a ukraine flag up n being smug about doing their bit.

God were a world of arseholes.

Israel have a righr to exist, palastine have a right to exist.

Hamas don’t have a right to exist, they shouldn’t be hiding behind woman and children

Israel don’t have a right to commit atrocious warcrimes whilst the world sits back and watches.

Those who commit Islamophobia should be punished correctly those who commit anti semite attacks should be punished correctly.

Children in the Uk should not suffer because of those in a different country if it’s truly about land why are peaceful Jewish people in the Uk being attacked.

We don’t have a soloution and at the moment it’s awful.

I won’t hide the fact that my grandad was a proud Jewish man a British jewish man who fled German and faught for Britain what he would want is peace.

Those taking sides are a part of the evil.

It’s a fucked upworld we live in, go hug your kids tell your parents you love them. We get one shot at this thing we take for granted call life.

I pray for them all tonight.

Back