Does Sunderland stand with Israel?

Wherever the two states exist, so long as they are neighbours there will be no peace. They have hated each other for too long.

You need both sides to get a life. Literally.

When Israelis and Palestinians can freely work, set up businesses, make cash, have families, play sport, make art, have a beer, some scran and pursue all that they’ll soon forget about war even if they don’t lose the hatred. eg: Northern Ireland.

But at the moment Palestinians don’t have a life. It’s very difficult for them to think of anything but war when it’s around them all the time.
Amazing post.

Its like tossers putting a ukraine flag up n being smug about doing their bit.

God were a world of arseholes.
Yours was a shite post mind.

Last edited:

Israel have a righr to exist, palastine have a right to exist.

Hamas don’t have a right to exist, they shouldn’t be hiding behind woman and children

Israel don’t have a right to commit atrocious warcrimes whilst the world sits back and watches.

Those who commit Islamophobia should be punished correctly those who commit anti semite attacks should be punished correctly.

Children in the Uk should not suffer because of those in a different country if it’s truly about land why are peaceful Jewish people in the Uk being attacked.

We don’t have a soloution and at the moment it’s awful.

I won’t hide the fact that my grandad was a proud Jewish man a British jewish man who fled German and faught for Britain what he would want is peace.

Those taking sides are a part of the evil.

It’s a fucked upworld we live in, go hug your kids tell your parents you love them. We get one shot at this thing we take for granted call life.

I pray for them all tonight.
I assume you mean people who attack Muslims should be punished? That's fair enough.
However, 'Islamophobia' is a bollocks, made-up, meaningless word that is used to stifle justified criticism of Islam.

TBH, people in this country have a bloody good right to be 'phobic' of Islam. It causes bother wherever it goes, and I'm sick of people making excuses for that medieval, fascist ideology. (That's not aimed at you, btw!)

There's a very good reason why security services in the UK and elsewhere closely monitor mosques but not synagogues, Sikh and Hindu temples and churches. (some idiot will mention the Westboro Baptist scum) It's an extreme religion that has too many of its followers wanting to convert or destroy Westerners.

I've no problem with Muslims on an individual basis, but their religion? Nope. Every country ran by Islamic governments has human rights issues ranging from bad to disgusting.

You could also argue we don't value Jews, especially in this country. Hence all the schools closed in London because we couldn't protect them. People openly celebrating the massacre of jews in the streets waving flags and nothing done to stop it.
The attacks on Jewish communities usually follow disproportionate responses by Israel, or in this case before they wade in with white phosphorous and over whelming force

The people of this country are not blind.

They see the duplicity and one sided verbal diarrhea of the elected representatives of US UK etc.

It's time for a fair solution for Palestine

A solution would be to rid Gaza of Hamas - the West Bank, no Hamas and more open to bilateral talks with Israel.
This, how can you move forward when one of the main protagonists whole ethos is the genocide of every jew in Israel.
The attacks on Jewish communities usually follow disproportionate responses by Israel, or in this case before they wade in with white phosphorous and over whelming force

They see the duplicity and one sided verbal diarrhea of the elected representatives of US UK etc.

Haway man there were thousands around the world celebrating what Hamas did before Israel had even initiated a response.
I assume you mean people who attack Muslims should be punished? That's fair enough.
However, 'Islamophobia' is a bollocks, made-up, meaningless word that is used to stifle justified criticism of Islam.

TBH, people in this country have a bloody good right to be 'phobic' of Islam. It causes bother wherever it goes, and I'm sick of people making excuses for that medieval, fascist ideology. (That's not aimed at you, btw!)

There's a very good reason why security services in the UK and elsewhere closely monitor mosques but not synagogues, Sikh and Hindu temples and churches. (some idiot will mention the Westboro Baptist scum) It's an extreme religion that has too many of its followers wanting to convert or destroy Westerners.

I've no problem with Muslims on an individual basis, but their religion? Nope. Every country ran by Islamic governments has human rights issues ranging from bad to disgusting.
spot on

Last edited:
This, how can you move forward when one of the main protagonists whole ethos is the genocide of every jew in Israel.

Haway man there were thousands around the world celebrating what Hamas did before Israel had even initiated a response.
The problem is with the ridiculous treatment of Palestinians by Israeli state apparatus.

Until they recognise the right of return, half of east Jerusalem as Palestinian, remove the illegal settlers in The West Bank, return to.the UN agreed borders etc there will never be peace... I could go on but these matters have been discussed at The UN for decades.

The people of this planet are not blind, no matter how much the Israelis wail about unfair treatment and antisemitism.

It's not antisemitic to call out state sponsored murder, internment and prejudice.

Last edited:
The problem is with the ridiculous treatment of Palestinians by Israeli state apparatus.

Until they recognise the right of return, half of east Jerusalem as Palestinian and remove the illegal settlers in The West Bank there will never be peace, return tonthe UN agreed borders... I could go on but these matters have been discussed at The UN for decades.

The people of this planet are not blind, no matter how much the Israelis wail about unfair treatment and antisemitism.

It's not antisemitic to call out state sponsored murder, internment and prejudice.
I'm not defending the Israel state mate, but I'm pointing out the fact that a lot of people just hate Jews.

Yes.
How? Genuine question. It's an impossible task, IMO.
How? I think that's happening now, Israel is determined to rid Gaza of Hamas. There's no solution to this while Hamas is in power. Saying that, Netanyahu, is a zionist reactionary -we need change on both sides to get anywhere near a solution - unfortunately, lets be realistic, your'e looking at decades of negotiations and interventions to find some kind of solution.

Last edited:
Let's hold our cards for the minute. What hamas did was awful, despicable, beyond comprehension and in no way justifiable. But am I fuck standing shoulder to shoulder with a country that does something equally as horrendous in retribution.
This is the response like. I stand with you, a lovely tipple.

Al Qaeda, Isis, taliban, Hamas, Iran, Al shabaab and many others. Atrocity after atrocity committed around the world in the name of this medieval religion, not to mention the attitude to women’s/gay/other religions rights in Moslem countries. Fairy tale believing lunatics.

unfortunately its a fundamental hurdle that can't be crossed. these groups can't, and won't, live in harmony with outsiders

Last edited:

And what was the response in the UK to the atrocities that started this wave of violence? Where were the Jews intimidating Muslims in this country and causing public disorder? That's right - they were holding silent vigils for their friends and family connected directly to the attacks. Not a single word of animosity or hatred spouted from their mouths. Not one. Yet here you are glibly stating 'these incidents occur after Israel show disproportionate force'. You'd stand by and watch Jews getting intimidated and living in fear in this country and shrug and say 'well, they've brought it on themselves yet you'd decry any such reaction against anybody else who was suffering as a consequence of another countries actions just because they share that religion. In many cases Jews who have no support whatsoever for Israel. People like you will eventually see people like me living in fear. You'll never have to suffer that. Lucky you!

Back