Do you Wordle?

Is there a way of playing the games from previous days? I only discovered it today (did it in 5), already itching to play again. Is it an app? I only found it online.

I've got 4 of the 5 letters right in 3 goes but can't get the 5th letter. How can you have 4 out of 5 and not get it? I'm truly pissed off here and don't believe the word exists.
my daughter got the 1st, 4th and 5th letters and guessed the other 2 without realising it was actually a word, pronounced it completely the wrong way but got there in her own way I guess, learned a new word in the process too 😁

you can use the same letter more than once
I knew you could use the same letters more than once. Well I assumed you could. The letter I need can't be a vowel unless it's the letter A. I've got: WAN_L. Unless I'm doing this all wrong and misunderstood the game, I don't think this word exists. I've tried every letter on the bloody keyboard and they all come back as a non word.
my daughter got the 1st, 4th and 5th letters and guessed the other 2 without realising it was actually a word, pronounced it completely the wrong way but got there in her own way I guess, learned a new word in the process too 😁
What's the 4th letter?

I knew you could use the same letters more than once. Well I assumed you could. The letter I need can't be a vowel unless it's the letter A. I've got: WAN_L. Unless I'm doing this all wrong and misunderstood the game, I don't think this word exists. I've tried every letter on the bloody keyboard and they all come back as a non word.

What's the 4th letter?
You've got the first letter wrong.

I deserve to be laughed at.
I thought it was like Lingo and they give you the first letter. Then it said L is in the word but in the wrong place. The letter U isn't in the word. I thought they were clues for today's word. They're bloody examples of how the game plays. As it happened L was in the word but in the wrong place and there was no U in the word. My stupidity actually helped. :lol:
Please tell me you've spent the last hour and half fuming at the screen 😂
Not far off. :lol:

Last edited:

Back