Do you enjoy food?

I bloody love food nothing better than an amazing meal with a few drinks

I used to work with a lass who had the same lunch every day it was crazy same four sarnies,biscuit and yoghurt without fail

Im possibly towards that end of the camp. I just dont get high end fine dining & foody thing. Id rather have a nice sunday roast or fish & chips anyday. Of course theres foods that i do enjoy but at the same time i could quite happily eat the same bland thing everyday

I totally exclude the fine dining thing. If I had a plate with a two inch medallion of lamb, a green bean, a mushroom and two swishes of jus smeared on my plate served to me for £30 I'd feel bloody miffed. Not that I'd be in that situation anyway. I like food that you can enjoy eating and your belly is sated after you've finished. Fish and chips from Fountains Carley Hill for example.

Last edited:
I bloody love food nothing better than an amazing meal with a few drinks

I used to work with a lass who had the same lunch every day it was crazy same four sarnies,biscuit and yoghurt without fail

I knew an Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman once. They were all sick of getting the same bait everyday. One Monday, the Englishman threw himself off the scaffold when he had ham sandwiches in his bait box again. Same for the Scotsman, cheese yet again. The Irishman looked at his jam sandwiches, and jumped a moment later.

At the funeral, the wives were in pieces. The English and Scottish wives couldn’t understand why their husbands hadn’t asked for something different.

The Irishman’s wife said that he put his own bait up......

I have the same thing for lunch every weekday. It doesn’t mean my diet is bland - I have different things for tea every night and vary my breakfast through the week.
Breakfast is always porridge, unless I am on holiday. For dinner I always have two slices of whole meal bread, chunk of cheese, tomato and an apple. If it’s a Sunday then the usual dinner is eaten at tea time.

Breakfast is always porridge, unless I am on holiday. For dinner I always have two slices of whole meal bread, chunk of cheese, tomato and an apple. If it’s a Sunday then the usual dinner is eaten at tea time.
I always thought you were normal. Wow. Guess you never know who the weirdos are.
;)

Ha, I missed a trick there.
I got you covered, pal.

I don't really enjoy food. Never have done and doubt I ever will. It's fuel and little else.

I find the whole restaurant industry weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seriously, you must have some sort of personality disorder if you are content with that!

I don't really enjoy food. Never have done and doubt I ever will. It's fuel and little else.

I find the whole restaurant industry weird.
your user name is biscuitz!!! What the fuck man?!? You f***ing hypocrite!!!

your user name is biscuitz!!! What the fuck man?!? You f***ing hypocrite!!!

True :lol:

Never been a foody. Am baffled at people who are into food, you eat 3 meals a day, how are you not bored of that by now?!!

As an adult i realise I was brought up in an environment that was not healthy towards food, I have also had food & eating issues myself at times in my life, plus I don't care for food and mainly just eat the same thing everyday.

Food annoys me. It gets in the way of life. If I could hit a button and it meant I never had to eat again but I stayed healthy, I would not hesitate in hitting it.

I find so many foods disappointing these days.

I often eat things I think I like, but afterwards, I wonder why I bother and not just eat more healthily.

Back