Do you enjoy food?

I used to work with a chap who told me in all seriousness that there was no food that he enjoyed eating for it's taste very much and that he only really ate because he recognised that his body required sustenance. It was a necessary inconvenience to him.

WTF???? I love food, most food in fact and I reckon nearly all people on here do as well. No quips about fat fuckers are necessary, it's a given :lol:.

Do you only eat because you have to?

It's all about taste not fuel to me. The prosciutto and mozzarella toasted sourdough bread sarnie at had for my dinner was most delightful.

I used to work with a chap who told me in all seriousness that there was no food that he enjoyed eating for it's taste very much and that he only really ate because he recognised that his body required sustenance. It was a necessary inconvenience to him.

WTF???? I love food, most food in fact and I reckon nearly all people on here do as well. No quips about fat fuckers are necessary, it's a given :lol:.

Do you only eat because you have to?
He's clearly a psychopath, left handed, vegan.... or all 3.

food is more fuel to me but I love a dirty kebab after a skinful

I love food, but quite often I simply can't think of something that I actually want to have for a meal. I go through the fridge/cupboards/takeaway menus & nothing appeals to me.

It could possibly come down to laziness. If I had every meal prepared for me, I'm sure I'd think of something.

Food is class, especially after lots of heavy exercise. Proper enjoy bait after burning off 4-5k calories on a cycle.

Not a huge fan of much processed shite or takeaways like. A nice well prepared, home made, healthy meal is lush imo.

One of the biggest pleasures is great food, prepared from scratch, no preserved, additives or fast food shite.

Though I know loads of people, mates and workmates, who are happy with frozen food in boxes, takeaways or Greggs type stuff.

Absolute crime. What a waste.

Lass I work with has a packet of instant chicken noodles every day for lunch without fail.

As anyone else got such a bland narrow diet?
I have the same thing for lunch every weekday. It doesn’t mean my diet is bland - I have different things for tea every night and vary my breakfast through the week.

Lass I work with has a packet of instant chicken noodles every day for lunch without fail.

As anyone else got such a bland narrow diet?

I have a sandwich everyday for dinner. I work from my car so it's something I can eat easily and it doesn't need heating up or anything. I vary the fillings though!

Back