Do you believe Aliens are already here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Debate is better than minor insult. If this is the level of debate you offer then I'm out. Nee hard feelings because I don't give a shit. ;):)
Fair enough...but there is no way I can debate what you apparently saw!

I could spend all night explaining what you might have actually seen, but I don't think you are interested in reality!

Fair enough...but there is no way I can debate what you apparently saw!

I could spend all night explaining what you might have actually seen, but I don't think you are interested in reality!
Fair enough, ditto. I cannot give you evidence, only accounts of what I witnessed. I don't blame you if you want evidence and choose not to just go on the words of a gadgie on the internet. ;)

Fire away if you think you have an answer to my sightings. Many have tried but none have convinced me that what I saw was conventional.

Debate is better than minor insult. If this is the level of debate you offer then I'm out. Nee hard feelings because I don't give a shit. ;):)

Here is a copy and paste of one of my accounts.

'Back in early 1997 I was driving my mother to my aunties from Grangetown to Silksworth. It was about 6.00pm and dusk setting in. As I was driving behind Tunstall hill down Hope road I saw two very bright lights which at first I thought were spotlights on aeroplanes in formation. But then when I pointed them out to my mother I thought they were far to low and close together, I then thought Helicopters.
As I drove along this road they flew over my car at about 500ft above me. To my shock I noticed the were round white glowing spheres of light about the size of a cars. When we got to the top of the bank at silksworth next to my aunties I stopped the car and we got out. The round spheres were stationary above tunstall hill(about 300ft above it). What happened next amazied me and my mother, my auntie who came to watch and her neigbour.
The balls of light started to copy each other with sequenced pattens of switching totally on and off. Five slow flashes(copied by other sphere) ten fast(copied again). This went on for about 2 mins. Then they started darting about the sky in horizontal lines, back and forth, from instant acceleration to stopping instantly on a pin point. They Then started to perform right angle turns(no craft we know of can do that). After a few more right angles one shot above the other and fell in the motion of a falling leaf. It then merged into the other sphere. Then it darted all over for about 30 seconds,stopped, split apart into two again, they started the flashing on and off sequence. They shot off towards Newcastle and fantastic speed.
It was on the radio later that night that a woman in newcastle had seen two balls of light over blydon. The time was about 20 minutes after our sighting.'
😂 you don't believe this!

How do you know how high up they were? How did you know they decended? If you don't know what they are, how do you know how big they are?
Why would you point out right angle turns (we do have aircraft that can do that by the way, some of the other things you describe are harder)

😂 you don't believe this!

How do you know how high up they were? How did you know they decended? If you don't know what they are, how do you know how big they are?
Why would you point out right angle turns (we do have aircraft that can do that by the way, some of the other things you describe are harder)
I did have plenty of frames of reference to make my judgements.

What aircraft do you know that can do perfect right angle turns at high speed?

I did have plenty of frames of reference to make my judgements.

What aircraft do you know that can do perfect right angle turns at high speed?
You can't have a reference if you don't know the size of the object in the first place.

Unless it was at ground level next to a car or a house, there is no way you can possibly know.

Could be a helicopter with a search light!

Human memory is actually rubbish, plays tricks all the time. What you thought was high speed, bright etc different if shown back to you.

I was convinced I saw a flying saucer when I was 7. Turned out it was just the tower of the air traffic control on the Base.

I'm sure it seemed amazing at the time. I could be wrong and you may have witnessed a test flight, doubt it though.

You can't have a reference if you don't know the size of the object in the first place.

Unless it was at ground level next to a car or a house, there is no way you can possibly know.

Could be a helicopter with a search light!

Human memory is actually rubbish, plays tricks all the time. What you thought was high speed, bright etc different if shown back to you.

I was convinced I saw a flying saucer when I was 7. Turned out it was just the tower of the air traffic control on the Base.

I'm sure it seemed amazing at the time. I could be wrong and you may have witnessed a test flight, doubt it though.
They were just above the trees at one point. I know about perception, I studied psychology and these craft were not tricks of perception. I was with three other witnesses also. They were silent and definitely not helicopters, I can assure you that. I know a helicopter when I see one.

Last edited:
Alright, calm down. No, big religions ended up as a power and helped control people. BUT that was after we created gods to explain what was going on around us! You are nearly right and basically agreeing with me, just with a more paranoid view!

"popular culture created aliens" erm, no people involved?

‘gods’ were not ’created’ to explain things. ‘gods were ’created’ to control people. Why would people in power who viewed, and in some cultures still view, most people as lower than shit and disposable feel the need to explain things? What do the numerous pagan gods explain? What do the gods of the ancient Greeks and Egyptians explain, or the Roman gods? Ultimately one thing - how to control the masses.

Deliberate misquote? Never said ‘created’, however who do think invent and perpetuate popular culture? I’ll give you a clue - it’s people.
however I’m happy as a pig in shit to know that you think I’m “nearly right”. You’ve given my existence real meaning. In fact you are now a god to me.

They were just above the trees at one point. I know about perception, I studied psychology and these craft were not tricks of perception. I was with three other witnesses also. They were silent and definitely not helicopters, I can assure you that. I know a helicopter when i see one.
You can study psychology all you want. Perception of distance still only works if you know the size of the object.

If you had never seen a dragonfly or a helicopter before they could seem to be the same same size at the same height as they flew above you for instance!

These things being above the trees does not tell you how far above the trees and that's if I was to trust your judgement!

Look, as I said, without being there I can't really debate on it!

You saw something you couldn't explain, a UFO in your eyes. No problem!

But that's all it is, something you didn't understand at the time and your brain will have made more of it in the mean time!

Watch the disclosure project 2001, its debunkable but a good place to start.

‘gods’ were not ’created’ to explain things. ‘gods were ’created’ to control people. Why would people in power who viewed, and in some cultures still view, most people as lower than shit and disposable feel the need to explain things? What do the numerous pagan gods explain? What do the gods of the ancient Greeks and Egyptians explain, or the Roman gods? Ultimately one thing - how to control the masses.

Deliberate misquote? Never said ‘created’, however who do think invent and perpetuate popular culture? I’ll give you a clue - it’s people.
however I’m happy as a pig in shit to know that you think I’m “nearly right”. You’ve given my existence real meaning. In fact you are now a god to me.
Wtf?

You are wrong. Happy now?

Once gods were created then religions used that to control people.

I'm the one that said people invented pop culture...never mind..carry on drinking, and go find someone religious to argue with, I'm an atheist.

Anyway...most people have moved on.

You can study psychology all you want. Perception of distance still only works if you know the size of the object.

If you had never seen a dragonfly or a helicopter before they could seem to be the same same size at the same height as they flew above you for instance!

These things being above the trees does not tell you how far above the trees and that's if I was to trust your judgement!

Look, as I said, without being there I can't really debate on it!

You saw something you couldn't explain, a UFO in your eyes. No problem!

But that's all it is, something you didn't understand at the time and your brain will have made more of it in the mean time!
Lucky I am trained in such matters after watching this video.

Wtf?

You are wrong. Happy now?

Once gods were created then religions used that to control people.

I'm the one that said people invented pop culture...never mind..carry on drinking, and go find someone religious to argue with, I'm an atheist.

Anyway...most people have moved on.

Yes, you decide who is right and wrong.

Are you claiming actual gods were created by someone (?) separately from religion?

you said “popular culture created aliens" erm, no people involved?” not what you claim above.

not wrong.
not drinking.
but the post ends when you say it does.

Star Wars is definitely real. Didn’t gan to the pictures like but I’m sure I’ve seen it on the Telly. Has anyone telt Alec Guinness?

Last edited:
Yes, you decide who is right and wrong.

Are you claiming actual gods were created by someone (?) separately from religion?

you said “popular culture created aliens" erm, no people involved?” not what you claim above.

not wrong.
not drinking.
but the post ends when you say it does.
😂

Alright, I don't think you were paying attention.

So.

People created gods..it then became a religion. Do you seriously think someone set up shop and said, "oi, I've decided this god made all this so I've set this church up, give me money!"

No! Different religions formed but as early homo sapiens, it was generally agreed there was something/somethings in charge.

Organised religion came later, not much later in some cases, but later.

If you can't grasp this chicken and egg scenario then there is no point.

And yes, the conversation is over when either of us say, we just don't respond!

Back