Do you believe Aliens are already here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Maybe if you witnessed what I witnessed you might have a less sceptical point of view? It is good to be sceptical, I am about a lot of alien theories and the subject does attract a lot of nut jobs, but I cannot deny what I witnessed and think of what other possibilities these craft have been involved in, such as being around for thousands of years? Are the flown by aliens? Who knows? but I do know that there are craft that fly in our skies, that defy modern physics and current aeronautical flight understanding.
Even the US Navy has admitted this now.
There are but what is your point on this?
Erm...no!

Get help!
Erm...no!

Get help!
The US military has not once admitted the excistence of an extraterrestrial space craft!

Last edited:

Erm...no!

Get help!

The US military has not once admitted the excistence of an extraterrestrial space craft!
The did not say it was extraterrestrial, they just admitted that they filmed these craft and did not know what they are. They released three fighter jet cockpit videos of three different sightings and admitted that they cannot explain what the objects were that their pilots captured on video and also were picked up by their radars.

The did not say it was extraterrestrial, they just admitted that they filmed these craft and did not know what they are. They released three fighter jet cockpit videos of three different sightings and admitted that they cannot explain what the objects were that their pilots captured on video and also were picked up by their radars.
Okay...
So your proof that there are ufo's is something the American air force couldn't identify?

Fair enough, I'm going to pretend to believe you...it's not proof of anything except an Unidentified Flying Object...no aliens..
Okay...
So your proof that there are ufo's is something the American air force couldn't identify?

Fair enough, I'm going to pretend to believe you...it's not proof of anything except an Unidentified Flying Object...no aliens..
Sorry, believing in anything like that just defies logic.

Last edited:
Okay...

The wifey in the link I posted believes in aliens, should she get help?. I know what she means having researched the subject myself, when you gather all the evidence its hard not to.

Okay...

Sorry, believing in anything like that just defies logic.
I have never once said aliens, you need to read my posts a little more clearly.
So to clear things up on my views for you...

UFOs - I 100% 'know' they do exist.

Aliens visiting Earth - I have no idea?

They couldn't identify it so it's a UFO.

UFO doesn't mean little green men.
I clarified that later..
I have never once said aliens, you need to read my posts a little more clearly.
So to clear things up on my views for you...

UFOs - I 100% 'know' they do exist.

Aliens visiting Earth - I have no idea?
Well I've seen "UFO's" loads of times, never gave them a second thought!

Only UFO's in anybodies airspace will be a natural phenomenon or shot down, just so you are clear!

Last edited:
They couldn't identify it so it's a UFO.

UFO doesn't mean little green men.
Exactly!

Whenever I tell people about the reality of UFOs and my sightings, most assume I'm talking about aliens visiting earth, so I have to put them straight on this. It is a possibility that cannot be ruled out but I would want to see conclusive evidence that cannot be refuted, before I would say 'Aliens' fly in UFOs.

Exactly!

Whenever I tell people about the reality of UFOs and my sightings, most assume I'm talking about aliens visiting earth, so I have to put them straight on this. It is a possibility that cannot be ruled out but I would want to see conclusive evidence that cannot be refuted, before I would say 'Aliens' fly in UFOs.
You seem to think you have proved something!?

You may well have seen something that looked strange. If you are not claiming it was an alien spaceship, then what are you trying to claim to have seen?

You may well have seen something that looked strange. If you are not claiming it was an alien spaceship, then what are you trying to claim to have seen?

And why would any body care. Why are you so passionate about it?
Exactly!

You can't prove a negative, so I WOULD say aliens are not flying around earth until proved otherwise.

Last edited:

You can't prove a negative, so I WOULD say aliens are not flying around earth until proved otherwise.
He said he seen a UFO?

Craft that can fly about our skies in a manner that no conventional craft can do and cannot be explained away by conventional aeronautics, so remain unidentified.
Who or what flies them, I have no idea? But I do know they are as real as conventional aircraft are in our skies.

Then you seen a UFO.

I know its no big deal if you cant identify something and its flying then it's a UFO until its identified.
Peter....I made that point at the very start...stop trying to be clever with it! Tunstall is claiming he's seen something amazing other people wouldn't believe and I'm just trying to understand what he thinks he saw!
Craft that can fly about our skies in a manner that no conventional craft can do and cannot be explained away by conventional aeronautics, so remain unidentified.
Who or what flies them, I have no idea? But I do know they are as real as conventional aircraft are in our skies.
Okay...talking bollox then!

Last edited:
Then you seen a UFO.

I know its no big deal if you cant identify something and its flying then it's a UFO until its identified.
I can give details on my sightings, that no one has ever managed to explain away as natural or conventional. I know what I saw was truly remarkable and real but told by science, governments,etc that this technology does not exist. ;)

Or just didn't understand what aircraft you were witnessing!
I can give details on my sightings, that no one has ever managed to explain away as natural or conventional. I know what I saw was truly remarkable and real but told by science, governments,etc that this technology does not exist. ;)
Wow...well...if you "think" you saw such a thing that defies physics, then I guess I will have to take your word for it!
Just for shits and giggles, what was this miraculous thing you witnessed?

Last edited:
Okay...talking bollox then!
Debate is better than minor insult. If this is the level of debate you offer then I'm out. Nee hard feelings because I don't give a shit. ;):)
Or just didn't understand what aircraft you were witnessing!

Wow...well...if you "think" you saw such a thing that defies physics, then I guess I will have to take your word for it!
Just for shits and giggles, what was this miraculous thing you witnessed?
Here is a copy and paste of one of my accounts.

'Back in early 1997 I was driving my mother to my aunties from Grangetown to Silksworth. It was about 6.00pm and dusk setting in. As I was driving behind Tunstall hill down Hope road I saw two very bright lights which at first I thought were spotlights on aeroplanes in formation. But then when I pointed them out to my mother I thought they were far to low and close together, I then thought Helicopters.
As I drove along this road they flew over my car at about 500ft above me. To my shock I noticed the were round white glowing spheres of light about the size of a cars. When we got to the top of the bank at silksworth next to my aunties I stopped the car and we got out. The round spheres were stationary above tunstall hill(about 300ft above it). What happened next amazied me and my mother, my auntie who came to watch and her neigbour.
The balls of light started to copy each other with sequenced pattens of switching totally on and off. Five slow flashes(copied by other sphere) ten fast(copied again). This went on for about 2 mins. Then they started darting about the sky in horizontal lines, back and forth, from instant acceleration to stopping instantly on a pin point. They Then started to perform right angle turns(no craft we know of can do that). After a few more right angles one shot above the other and fell in the motion of a falling leaf. It then merged into the other sphere. Then it darted all over for about 30 seconds,stopped, split apart into two again, they started the flashing on and off sequence. They shot off towards Newcastle and fantastic speed.
It was on the radio later that night that a woman in newcastle had seen two balls of light over blydon. The time was about 20 minutes after our sighting.'

Last edited:

Back