Do any male comedians make you laugh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Connolly
Dave Gorman

Only female I thought was okay was Victoria Wood.

Sarah Milligan and jo brand talking about minge and cake and being fat all night is not for me. In fact it's shite.

Last edited:
Moving away from the direct subject, toward the point, I don't get the idea that women or men are inherently less/more funny than each other which seems to be the idea that this thread is responding to. Then again, I'm not a Neanderthal or a Neanderthal's direct foreruinner, @PhilSAFC.

That’s fine, some people don’t get GCSE maths.

Jim Jeffries at first glance is an abrasive foul-mouthed Australian feller, but if you allow yourself to look past the swearing he's actually a very clever man and a very funny comedian.

Stewart Lee was half of "Lee and Herring" back in the 90's (Lee And Herring's Fist Of Fun, This Morning With Richard NOT Judy), co-wrote Jerry Springer - The Opera, but primarily nowadays does stand-up solo. He's a very unconventional standup, with some "bits" getting very theatrical at times. Another very clever and very funny comedian.

I first saw Jeffries when I was arguably way too young to have seen him when my mam took me to a comedy show in Durham. I think I was laughing more at the swearing then but definitely grew to appreciate him more when I go older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back