Do any male comedians make you laugh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moving away from the direct subject, toward the point, I don't get the idea that women or men are inherently less/more funny than each other which seems to be the idea that this thread is responding to. Then again, I'm not a Neanderthal or a Neanderthal's direct foreruinner, @PhilSAFC.
You’re such a modern man. I’m sure the op is impressed.

Moving away from the direct subject, toward the point, I don't get the idea that women or men are inherently less/more funny than each other which seems to be the idea that this thread is responding to. Then again, I'm not a Neanderthal or a Neanderthal's direct foreruinner, @PhilSAFC.
The thread was only there lightly because someone had posted do female comediennes make you laugh?

Perhaps it should be " which comedian makes you laugh? Gender , ideally , wouldn't come in to it.

Dara O'Briain
Thumbs up for him.

The thread was only there lightly because someone had posted do female comediennes make you laugh?

Perhaps it should be " which comedian makes you laugh? Gender , ideally , wouldn't come in to it.

I know that... I just find it ridiculous that we have men who don't find female comedians funny...

Mick Miller, he’s one of the old school.
It seems to be almost a lost art, judging by the sorry shower that’s on the go now.

have these people never seen Seinfeld? Elaine is consistently funny. Plus countless female guest stars on it.
parks and rec - full of funny women
It's such a stupid notion i feel my iq lower as I discuss it!

I suspect that it would. Especially on here. I am not a great lover of stand up either male or female. However there are many TV series that make me laugh both with amusing male and female characters.

I suspect that it would. Especially on here. I am not a great lover of stand up either male or female. However there are many TV series that make me laugh both with amusing male and female characters.
I prefer off the cuff comedy too. Random funny things are far better than someone one a stage trying to be funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back