DNECL 2022

Bill Quay eventually succumbed to the weather. To be fair not until they had managed to get 158 for 3 which was a great effort.

Unfortunately they and Murton go down from Div 2 and Hunwick live to fight another day!

Not a clue. Notice Ryhope did the same in their game vs Easington.
Turns out Peterlee 2nds had 27 overs to overcome Brandon's 146/3.Finished on 112/5,taking 2pts from game.Brandon pick up 20pts and thus finish runners up with 367 pts ,overtaking an unlucky Mainsforth on 358.Peterlee finish 2nd bottom with Ushaw Moor below them.Baffling to see how this survived all the rain even with the covers etc 🤔

Bit harsh that. The current rule seems a good compromise i.e. the Monday.

I don’t think it’s harsh at all. Local Sunday football results have to be sent in on the day of the game - with regards to FA competitions it’s wishin 2 hours of the full time whistle.

It’s 2022, it’s a piece of piss for someone with a smartphone to upload the basic scores and points for a game.
Scores definitely. Perhaps an extended deadline for the full scorecard. Wouldn't want to eat in to the post match drinks time too much :lol:

Yeah, should’ve clarified, don’t need the full scorecard by midnight, just the important stuff like the result and the points taken by each team.

As explained above, I don’t think it’s too much to ask in this day and age. Stick to the midnight Monday rule for the full scorecard with batting and bowling analysis, etc.

Last edited:
Final standings (2 games played tomorrow don't affect results)

Div 1 Champs- Brandon
Relegated - Marsden & Dawdon

Div 2 Champs - Mainsforth
Promoted - Evenwood
Relegated - Bill Quay & Murton

Div 3 Champs - Horden
Promoted - Beamish
Relegated - South Hetton, Marsden & Boldon

Div 4 Champs- Seaham Harbour
Promoted - Burnhope
Relegated - Esh Winning & Coundon

Div 5 Champs- Kimblesworth
Promoted - Brandon
Relegated - Peterlee & Ushaw Moor

Div 6 Champs- Beamish
Promoted - Wearmouth

Final standings (2 games played tomorrow don't affect results)

Div 1 Champs- Brandon
Relegated - Marsden & Dawdon

Div 2 Champs - Mainsforth
Promoted - Evenwood
Relegated - Bill Quay & Murton

Div 3 Champs - Horden
Promoted - Beamish
Relegated - South Hetton, Marsden & Boldon

Div 4 Champs- Seaham Harbour
Promoted - Burnhope
Relegated - Esh Winning & Coundon

Div 5 Champs- Kimblesworth
Promoted - Brandon
Relegated - Peterlee & Ushaw Moor

Div 6 Champs- Beamish
Promoted - Wearmouth

Div 4. Was it head to head that relegated Esh over Bill Quay? (level on points)

Thats the first team (who were Relegated), Bill Quay twos escaped relegation at the expense of Esh Winning twos based on the head to head games.

I'm sure Esh will be gutted not having the opportunity to stay up but id have been amazed, after playing them both recently, if they'd got 6 or more points against Burnhope

Back