Divinos Pizza Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was in on Wednesday tea time (divinos) we were the only one in there but quite a few deliveries, food is a steal for what you pay, be gutted if it goes.

I was in on Wednesday tea time (divinos) we were the only one in there but quite a few deliveries, food is a steal for what you pay, be gutted if it goes.
I quite often walk past on a Wednesday and there's rarely more than a couple of tables filled which is a shame.
Best takeaway pizzas in Sunderland by a country mile.

How dare you try and ruin a local bisness. Micheal is a great lad and will do anyfing for you so how about you go and complain to him first supporting Bradley as well with his new expensive pizza. Triple cooked chips are to die for aswell

I can't help it if the food was crap.

I was over there yesterday, they weren't shut, we had about 14 pizzas delivered.

When I was in last month the fella was saying the restaurant wasn't going to be open in the afternoon apart from fridays, but then it was open yesterday.

They do a good lunch deal like. Massive slice of pizza, chips and drink for about £4.
Went in for one of these with the lads from work yesterday and was told by the waitress that they've stopped doing that.

Went in for one of these with the lads from work yesterday and was told by the waitress that they've stopped doing that.
Shame that, although last time I had one he had to make a whole pizza just for my slice. If nobody else is buying it's a bit of a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back