Divinos Pizza Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard so. Hope not mind. It's a cracking space for a proper restaurant mind and probably wasted as a pizza place.

im gutted like its a great little place and id love to see that end of the town thriving, in the vicinity of the park and the old buildings. i used it every month or two, was good value and you could tell matt and the team are passionate about authentic pizza, some cracking fanny working there too. sunderland is full of italian restaurants though and id imagine most places only see any decent revenue on fridays and saturdays

Gutted.

However, to me they should have been looking at getting proper pizza ovens...service went fairly poor once they started doing takeaway as well.

im gutted like its a great little place and id love to see that end of the town thriving, in the vicinity of the park and the old buildings. i used it every month or two, was good value and you could tell matt and the team are passionate about authentic pizza, some cracking fanny working there too. sunderland is full of italian restaurants though and id imagine most places only see any decent revenue on fridays and saturdays
Decent tapas long bar on the sea front would make money every day of the week :p

I predict that the Bonnets will be the most prolific. They fruit like crazy if on form. And they're the best of that bunch!

I get the impression that Divino's is more of a skinny hipster type venue with skinny hipster pizzas mind Karl............;);)

Karl can be a hipster, he's a top lad. He's canny skinny too. If you count redwoods as skinny. ;)

Eh? Can't believe this. Might help my waistline mind

Fuck that mate. I was salvaliating at the thougt of one of these thin pizzas reading this thread.

Now I have them going on justeat and closing down in one night ffs

Last edited:
its not spain mate people would soon pack in after initial novelty, unfortunately i dont think there is enough people with the coin to support a thriving mid week restaurant culture in sunderland. or they spend it all on audis and cans more like :lol::lol:

its not spain mate people would soon pack in after initial novelty, unfortunately i dont think there is enough people with the coin to support a thriving mid week restaurant culture in sunderland. or they spend it all on audis and cans more like :lol::lol:

Vote Brexit!

I was over there yesterday, they weren't shut, we had about 14 pizzas delivered.

When I was in last month the fella was saying the restaurant wasn't going to be open in the afternoon apart from fridays, but then it was open yesterday.

They do a good lunch deal like. Massive slice of pizza, chips and drink for about £4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back