Divinos Pizza Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

That looks awful Nookie.

You growing chiles? If so, what type? I have various seeds.

Looking at that picture again the reason the cheese has shrivelled up and disappeared, along with the tomato is due to the Rootkill perched next to the cups and plates.

Jesus, Divinos along with all businesses rely on fair feedback.

That looks awful Nookie.

You growing chiles? If so, what type? I have various seeds.

Yeah , sis in law has got it into her head that will is a chilli head - every Christmas now it's chilli beer etc. There's just 3 types from a kit - cayenne , jalapeño and some scotch bonnet

If I remember correctly and read it right, Divinos make pizzas in the Neapolitan style where it's all about the thin base and toppings are minimal. In which case anyone ordering a pizza to be delivered from there will need to expect a very different product from the quite greasy, cheesy, toppings-laden heavy pizzas supplied by most takeaways.

Am I right?
Didn't work as a takeaway for me. Much better fresh from the oven.

Yeah , sis in law has got it into her head that will is a chilli head - every Christmas now it's chilli beer etc. There's just 3 types from a kit - cayenne , jalapeño and some scotch bonnet

I predict that the Bonnets will be the most prolific. They fruit like crazy if on form. And they're the best of that bunch!

I'm a fat lad. I love pizza. Where is divino's?

I get the impression that Divino's is more of a skinny hipster type venue with skinny hipster pizzas mind Karl............;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back