Divino pizza place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just been. Food was nice but they ripped us off which means I'll not be going back. Agreed to the Happy Hour Special of a starter and a pizza for £8 and afterwards they asked if we wanted coffee which we did. The bill came and the £8 deal had been automatically upgraded to the £14 deal instead which essentially meant we had paid £6 for a £3.50 coffee. Obviously we wouldn't have ordered coffee if we'd known this but it wasn't explained at the time which is unacceptable in my opinion. Complained about it and I managed to get mine downgraded as my coffee was £1.90 but no avail on the others. Won't be returning as a result which is a shame as the food was canny.

matt and the team are cracking lads with bait to die for. my guess is you were creating some sort of problem and they wanted to discretely barr you without creating a scene. its clearly worked. typical knacker trying to run down a local MLF enterprise.

mention big gilly when you book your table for generous discounts on drinks and general special treatment.

matt and the team are cracking lads with bait to die for. my guess is you were creating some sort of problem and they wanted to discretely barr you without creating a scene. its clearly worked. typical knacker trying to run down a local MLF enterprise.

mention big gilly when you book your table for generous discounts on drinks and general special treatment.
:lol:
Unfortunately I won't be returning which is a real shame as the bait was really rather good. Unless that bolded bit is aimed at other, more respectable clientèle. ;)

Was in last week, always been brilliant but first time I've been since they started doing takeaway. Was 5pm on a monday and only a few tables in but service was nowhere near usual standard. The waitress who is usually superb looked stressed to bits and everything was taking forever. Couple on one table, lass had her pasta brought out and the lad's pizza didn't come with it...she'd nearly finished by the time it arrived. People not being seen to for ages and sitting muttering, huge gaps between courses..

Hoping it was a one off and not the new norm! One of my favourites in the town.

Been a few times, good value for money but pizzas were bland as fuck last time, couldn't taste any garlic on Kiev pizza and other one was pretty tasteless too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back