Divino pizza place

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree. Chicken, peperoni, chorizo etc all shite on a pizza. The only thing I can live with is I don't mind ground beef as long as it has chilli and red onions.

Best pizza I've ever had was in Rome....

Pasata, mozzarella, ricotta, cherry tomatoes, rocket, olive oil, salt and pepper. Sublime.

BBQ is f***ing awful all of the time but on a pizza it's disgusting.
Chicken Kiev pizzas from Koochini about 20 years ago were immense.And the best Pizza I had was in Rome as well.

Only been once before but popped down this evening with the family. Very good pizza.

Had a few shit meals recently so it was nice to have my faith in restaurants restored.

Just been. Food was nice but they ripped us off which means I'll not be going back. Agreed to the Happy Hour Special of a starter and a pizza for £8 and afterwards they asked if we wanted coffee which we did. The bill came and the £8 deal had been automatically upgraded to the £14 deal instead which essentially meant we had paid £6 for a £3.50 coffee. Obviously we wouldn't have ordered coffee if we'd known this but it wasn't explained at the time which is unacceptable in my opinion. Complained about it and I managed to get mine downgraded as my coffee was £1.90 but no avail on the others. Won't be returning as a result which is a shame as the food was canny.

Just been. Food was nice but they ripped us off which means I'll not be going back. Agreed to the Happy Hour Special of a started and a pizza or £8 and afterwards they asked if we wanted coffee which we did. The bill came and the £8 deal had been automatically upgraded to the £14 deal instead which essentially meant we had paid £6 for a coffee. Obviously we wouldn't have ordered coffee if we'd known this but it wasn't explained at the time which is unacceptable in my opinion. Complained about it and I managed to get mine downgraded as my coffee was £2 but no avail on the others. Won't be returning as a result which is a shame as the food was canny.
That's a çüñtş trick!!!

It was canny busy, but who knows? Gonna write it up on TripAdvisor too. Turned a really good experience sour right at the last.

Ridiculous really , for the sake of a couple of quid he's lost your custom , possibly that of a few on here and others you tell and going to have a negative review on trip advisor. If the £8 deal isn't making them enough then they should up the price to £10 - doubt it would deter people from going in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back