Divino pizza place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went in a couple of weeks ago. Food was nice but the service was dire. One party had ordered a pasta dish and got delivered a pizza, a bowl of fries never turned up. Went to speak to the waitress and she said ok I'll bring them and then sat down and started f***ing eating. Had to speak to another staff member to get them, by which point most people had more or less finished their meals. Won't be back.

Went in a couple of weeks ago. Food was nice but the service was dire. One party had ordered a pasta dish and got delivered a pizza, a bowl of fries never turned up. Went to speak to the waitress and she said ok I'll bring them and then sat down and started f***ing eating. Had to speak to another staff member to get them, by which point most people had more or less finished their meals. Won't be back.
Sad. Sounds like it's going downhill after a superb start

Sounds like a classic case of the business expanding far too soon. Seem to be biting off more than they can chew with the deliveries - i've heard from a few people that it is nowhere near as good quality as sitting in.

Sounds like a classic case of the business expanding far too soon. Seem to be biting off more than they can chew with the deliveries - i've heard from a few people that it is nowhere near as good quality as sitting in.
I had a take away and it didn't taste as good once I got it home.

Just been. Food was nice but they ripped us off which means I'll not be going back. Agreed to the Happy Hour Special of a starter and a pizza for £8 and afterwards they asked if we wanted coffee which we did. The bill came and the £8 deal had been automatically upgraded to the £14 deal instead which essentially meant we had paid £6 for a £3.50 coffee. Obviously we wouldn't have ordered coffee if we'd known this but it wasn't explained at the time which is unacceptable in my opinion. Complained about it and I managed to get mine downgraded as my coffee was £1.90 but no avail on the others. Won't be returning as a result which is a shame as the food was canny.

Funnily enough, a review on tripadvisor says the exact same thing

Nah man the lovely one next to the winter gardens
Bugger! Misread the title.

Was a favourite haunt of mine, but haven't been out for a meal in town for a while because my youngest is an absolute nightmare in restaurants these days.

Bugger! Misread the title.

Was a favourite haunt of mine, but haven't been out for a meal in town for a while because my youngest is an absolute nightmare in restaurants these days.

With you on the little uns in restaurants. Had mine in there and she spewed a lowd of juice all over. Used it mainly for takeaways - fantastic bait. Hope they are just moving as that was a rumour on here before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back