Disposable vapes to be banned

Perhaps a minority use them that way, majority seen in public puffing away on them in public places being completely inconsiderate to others around them. Normally chav or gothy types, aye its embarrassing. Never see anyone well kept, respectable etc with a vape do you?
I like to think of me being respectable and I vape, as a way of getting of cigarettes - maybe it’s the places you go
Is this 95% a fact supported by scientistific research carried out over a long term not funded by anyone with any interest in such product being labelled as 'better'?

It seems more people just vape instead of smoking but few actually stop vaping.
Yes, the data is provided by NHS

I like to think of me being respectable and I vape, as a way of getting of cigarettes - maybe it’s the places you go

Yes, the data is provided by NHS
Thanks, just looked it up and from 2015, thankfully we are looking more into the long term issues with it now. Hopefully they are just used for people stopping smoking but the raise in youngsters using them show different in that age group.

There'd be less smokers if vaping was banned. Loads of young uns doing it who'd not have gone near a tab.
Do you think it was preferable for me to spend £300 a month and risk almost certain cancer by continuing to smoke cigarettes just so you wouldn’t be embarrassed ?
Does vaping not have health risks? Genuine question.

The idea you get them in flavours like bubblegum is not pushing it to adults
You're wrong mate. There's a difference in the flavours between adults and under 18 but it's not as wide as you'd think.

Only 12% of adults use tobacco flavours, it's 2.3% for kids.

Fruit, mint, and sweet flavours are the norm for all ages.

Posted while pumping out candy floss clouds

Back