dieting and exercising yet still getting fatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

salad dodger

Midfield
I am trying to lose weight. Have cut down on takeaways to only 1 a week from 3/4. Both working can't be arsed to cook. I cut down booze to only matchdays or otherwise one night a week from to be fair 7 nights a week. Bought a treadmill the other week and been hammering it, somehow I have managed to put on weight both weeks despite cutting out all the crap and actually exercising. If I continue with the diet and exercise at this rate I will be friggin huge instead of getting trim. Any ideas?

Are you eating proper meals? If you have suddenly cut down on your food intake, your body will start storing what you ARE eating as fat

I am trying to lose weight. Have cut down on takeaways to only 1 a week from 3/4. Both working can't be arsed to cook. I cut down booze to only matchdays or otherwise one night a week from to be fair 7 nights a week. Bought a treadmill the other week and been hammering it, somehow I have managed to put on weight both weeks despite cutting out all the crap and actually exercising. If I continue with the diet and exercise at this rate I will be friggin huge instead of getting trim. Any ideas?

What are you eating and drinking now like?

Should probably stop dodging that salad mate.

if youve started drinking more water then this will bloat you in the short term. If its the case dont forget a litre of water weighs 1kg (2.2lb) so you will be heavier on the scales but not necessarily fatter

I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I think hammering maybe the problem, why not try running on it yer fat kernt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have started eating salad trays from tesco instead of sandwiches at work. Pasta for dinner instead of takeaways.

Make your own salads - many of teh supermarket ones are full of fat

Don't eat loads of pasta - concentrate on foods low in fat and carbs - plenty of veg and salad with grilled chicken, fish or red meat

I have started eating salad trays from tesco instead of sandwiches at work. Pasta for dinner instead of takeaways.

You need to be eating regular meals with protein and carbs in, just make them smaller, eating trays of salad is bad. Especially if you're eating pasta for tea. Your body thinks 'the **** is starving me, heres loads of carbs to turn into fat for later use....'

Make your own salads - many of teh supermarket ones are full of fat

Don't eat loads of pasta - concentrate on foods low in fat and carbs - plenty of veg and salad with grilled chicken, fish or red meat

Both my wife and I work and we prefer ready made stuff, Chicken breast is easy stuff to do though I guess. Cheers.

salad dodger said:

Your diet is crucial in this, what exactly have you started eating?

The best one I found was the medium rare chicken diet.

Shed stones in days as well as gaining valuable protein

Stop being so god damn lazy and cook proper food!

Other people have to work and can still cook proper meals for their whole family and look after babies/ kids.

Leave the lazy fat fuck alone man!

fatty fat fat fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back