Did any of the in the knows get the sacking right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes hes been lost for words quite a few times recently and was starting to sound a bit deranged ala Moyes.
I agree, but it's hard to give positive responses when we all know that the team has just not performed and recent results have been a disgrace.

Shite manager who everyone wants to be sacked is sacked isn't a massive shock.

One only surprise is the idea that Donald would pay compo. Parkinson was never going to survive long under new ownership. So possibly does speak to the decks being cleared. He is new Sporting Director, and new head coach. That's what done ITKs have been saying.

I got told on Saturday last week he was getting the sack within 2 weeks but it was more likely to have been before Fleetwood.

Posted plenty on here on Sunday pariculary and alluding to it. McGeady being brought back into u23's pretty much confirmed it.

I don't know why so many people are always so intent on denying anyone ever hears anything.

Because it tears them into tiny pieces knowing they might hear something, and they never will.
Shite manager who everyone wants to be sacked is sacked isn't a massive shock.

One only surprise is the idea that Donald would pay compo. Parkinson was never going to survive long under new ownership. So possibly does speak to the decks being cleared. He is new Sporting Director, and new head coach. That's what done ITKs have been saying.

Who says he is?

Yes hes been lost for words quite a few times recently and was starting to sound a bit deranged ala Moyes.
It's a poisoned chalice mind, fancy coming in and finding those striking options. Have to hope SKP is involved, he'll instantly become our best bet , even at his age he'll still be the paciest.FTM

Last edited:
Because it tears them into tiny pieces knowing they might hear something, and they never will.

Who says he is?

Yeah maybe. It's totally illogical to think that nobody will ever find anything out or hear anything ever. Of course there's going to be varying degrees of secrecy depending on the circumstances but people still see/hear things.

I knew Gooch hadn't broke his foot when it got posted by RR by a total fluke. I even had to double check a few times to make sure I wasn't given duff info when they did though 😂

Yeah maybe. It's totally illogical to think that nobody will ever find anything out or hear anything ever. Of course there's going to be varying degrees of secrecy depending on the circumstances but people still see/hear things.

I knew Gooch hadn't broke his foot when it got posted by RR by a total fluke. I even had to double check a few times to make sure I wasn't given duff info when they did though 😂

Secrecy/accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back