Did any of the in the knows get the sacking right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

You are winning 0-1, they draw level - there's over 15 minutes to go - your jobs on the line but you don't go for it? Very odd.
He was a very odd manager your grace. No ambition, no enterprise, no backbone. Only knew one way, mostly the wrong way.

Who cares. Its like curtain twitching. Whether someone has info and if it comes true or not makes no difference. What will be will be. I find it bizarre people are desperate to get info that usually turns out to not happen.

The people saying that anyone could have seen it coming and it didn't take an ITK to tell you - up until yesterday afternoon - were probably saying that Donald would never sack him "because he didn't have the money" and then "it won't happen until the takeover is complete, as the new owner(s) have will want a say in who it's going to be".

My dog overheard it when he was out having a drink but I was told to keep it quiet or he’d rough me up.

Prehab got it bang on but those who don’t like to think some people actually get info will ignore that and say he just guessed. Lad has good info and doesn’t do it for likes unlike a lot on here

Posted over a weeks ago that he would be gone over that weekend... I still cant understand just why kept him on for another week.
I got told on Saturday last week he was getting the sack within 2 weeks but it was more likely to have been before Fleetwood.

Posted plenty on here on Sunday pariculary and alluding to it. McGeady being brought back into u23's pretty much confirmed it.

I don't know why so many people are always so intent on denying anyone ever hears anything.
Apparently the MK Dons loss was the day he had to go.

Last edited:
I love little ITK tidbits, find it exciting that we might know something before it’s officially confirmed. If it doesn’t come to pass it doesn’t bother me...
Can’t wait to see how this week pans out thanks to @prehab26 and co.

It seems to me that being ITK is a bit pointless.

You probably know someone connected to the club but you can’t say their name or they will get sacked.

So you come on a message board and say your bit of info - get slagged off - and you can not confirm it for the reason above.

The next day everyone knows and you do too.

Brilliant!

If some people are really ITK why are they not rich due to their winnings from the bookies "next manager to be sacked" bets?

Cheers for the PM mate. Brilliant. I stuck 23k on it when you messaged and came out with 35k profit.

Cheers m8. Send a pm over when you know who the next manager is
PM sent.

Stick as many bags of sand as you want on it mate. Guaranteed $$$

I was ITK for a whole 48 hours, a while before I was a poster on here though. I worked with someone, and I can’t remember if her husband’s cousin was going out with Andrew Driver or whether her husband’s cousin was Andrew Driver, but I was having text messages about Craig Gordon’s move here relayed to me for those 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back