Diamond retro Rowell strip

Someone's got an Aztec Rowell shirt on eBay:

Loads of Chinese repros underneath the main link ha

You’ll still look class in it marra!;)
Was gonna order home one to suit but have original n for now, it fits! Still as new too.
I have a score draw of the above n its shit. T shirt material, more or less sky blue after a few washes.
Came today, got a long 'click/ladder' on the back and the Vaux isn't on great, too far along one side and coming off slightly on the x. First and last time used for me I think, waste of £15. 😂

Someone's got an Aztec Rowell shirt on eBay:

Not sure why anyone is bidding that much for it

Not sure why anyone is bidding that much for it

Do they still have them online? I was considering getting a large as my medium one is a pretty snug fit. I consider mine cursed too as the few times I wore it to matches we got beat.

diamond retro said they were doing the yellow 1976 away top but still haven’t seen it yet

Same. If they do turn up I hope people that have claimed refunds pay the guys back. No doubt they'll keep quiet though

Why though? It is shocking service regardless. They should have offered refunds and now they're no longer on Twitter.

They shouldn't be selling items they don't actually have in stock imo. It's bad crack and many won't have realised they were being shipped from Thailand.

Last edited:
Why though? It is shocking service regardless. They should have offered refunds and now they're no longer on Twitter.

They shouldn't be selling items they don't actually have in stock imo. It's bad crack and many won't have realised they were being shipped from Thailand.

It's fairly obvious they're not a big company and just one or two people working closely with factories in Thailand to get these produced.

As far as I've seen they've been upfront that they were being imported since day 1 and that they don't have them in stock and are made to order.

There is no way that they could have predicted the issues brought on by COVID-19.

Perhaps be a little understanding? This whole situation is a shitter for everyone but people putting claims in for items that look likely to turn up and refusing to give them money back will no doubt send them under and end of us getting future shirts produced.

Back