Diamond retro Rowell strip

It's fairly obvious they're not a big company and just one or two people working closely with factories in Thailand to get these produced.

As far as I've seen they've been upfront that they were being imported since day 1 and that they don't have them in stock and are made to order.

There is no way that they could have predicted the issues brought on by COVID-19.

Perhaps be a little understanding? This whole situation is a shitter for everyone but people putting claims in for items that look likely to turn up and refusing to give them money back will no doubt send them under and end of us getting future shirts produced.
Christ mate, do you want to buy some magic beans sonna?

Christ mate, do you want to buy some magic beans sonna?

What has he said that's wrong?

People on here have received their shirts in the past. Then not surprisingly they hit a problem with customs and got rumbled.

They have relaunched themselves and started selling tops just as the virus hit which has had a massive impact on worldwide trade/shipping.

If they were really con artists why can you pay them via PayPal when you are guaranteed to get your money back if you are not satisfied with what you pay for.

Also, why do the tops sell out within minutes of going on sale? If the goal was to fleece everyone why do they limit the shirts they sell instead of taking everyones money who is willing to pay.

End of the day they are producing knock off retro footy shirts which is highly illegal. I've purchased the Rowell shirt and I doubt I'll ever see it but thats the risk you take. You have 6 months to raise it with PayPal and then you get you're money back.

It's fairly obvious they're not a big company and just one or two people working closely with factories in Thailand to get these produced.

As far as I've seen they've been upfront that they were being imported since day 1 and that they don't have them in stock and are made to order.

There is no way that they could have predicted the issues brought on by COVID-19.

Perhaps be a little understanding? This whole situation is a shitter for everyone but people putting claims in for items that look likely to turn up and refusing to give them money back will no doubt send them under and end of us getting future shirts produced.

I don't think that's any excuse. Their customer service has been very poor and I think they should have been more up front about the stock coming from Thailand. There are lots of one man bands that sell goods over the internet that have customer service that rivals multi-billion pound businesses.

The same setup have apparently failed to deliver orders from last year and from what some have said, they never got their money back.

Last edited:
Nobody else had any delivered?

Seems a bit weird that a couple arrived immediately after that Twitter meltdown and its all gone quiet since

Nobody else had any delivered?

Seems a bit weird that a couple arrived immediately after that Twitter meltdown and its all gone quiet since

What are they saying on Parler? Really don't want to sign up for another social media site just to see their posts.

I don't really mind waiting and have waited a lot longer for delayed products in the past, but I'm debating getting a refund. Their customer service is so shit that it's actively starting to piss me off whenever I see their name come up on here.

I've given up now, just applied for a refund. I think three months is a fair amount of time to give them? I've ordered a few DHGate tops a couple of weeks ago which took less than two weeks to arrive FFS. Gutted to be honest because I've bought from this lot previously and they were sound. I'm not creating a Parlour account or whatever it is either because it is purely aimed at right wing fuck-nuts for spouting their outdated bile

I've given up now, just applied for a refund. I think three months is a fair amount of time to give them? I've ordered a few DHGate tops a couple of weeks ago which took less than two weeks to arrive FFS. Gutted to be honest because I've bought from this lot previously and they were sound. I'm not creating a Parlour account or whatever it is either because it is purely aimed at right wing fuck-nuts for spouting their outdated bile
I ordered something from AliExpress which took 5 days. There’s absolutely no reason for this lot to take 4 months.

I ordered something from AliExpress which took 5 days. There’s absolutely no reason for this lot to take 4 months.

I think their reasoning, is that they decided with the lockdown for air travel at the time, that they'd use shipping which takes longer albeit they didn't anticipate it to take this long or to have this many problems. Still a month or two to apply for a refund for myself.

I ordered the yellow hummel one of a guy direct from Thailand on Bonanza on 22nd June, I'd given up hope but the tracking has updated on the 4th to say its been flown out of Thailand so maybe it will come.

I saw on twitter the other day someone bought the Rowell retro made by Aztec for £169. Only cost £40.
Shame these lot have turned into charlatans, my Rowell top is good quality.

Back