Diamond retro Rowell strip

i ordered the USA94 away top from DH (think the seller was tomato something) Took about 3 weeks to arrive. Looks decent quality for the price. Was just for 5 a side So will probably never get the chance to wear it

Young Bresslaw got a 1990's Fiorentina top from DHgate, arrived a couple of weeks ago and he's over the moon with it.

One here but not the Centenary one. Currently £127 and ends tomorrow night at 9:16pm

Logon or register to see this image

Somebody selling the snide centenary one and it's up to £47 +£3.70 postage

This one went for £41.00 + £3.70 postage

Last edited by a moderator:
That's possible also down to people just bidding up the price as the 672 (winner) and 63 feedback bidders certainly don't know that it's best to bid late. They both just bid up the price from £495 in the last 40 mins with tit for tat bidding :lol:

The bidder 672 certainly doesn't know how to bid on ebay as he came in with £190 a week before it ended. He even put another bid in higher than £720 10 mins before the end of the auction. If he held his bid til the last minute or so and still hoyed in £720 he may have well got it for £100's less but he chose to keep outbidding others for the whole auctions so he was the current highest bidder. More money than sense and if I'd been the 63 bidder, I would have seen the 672 was a reaction bidder. I'd let him think he was winning with his £400 bid and hoy in my highest bid of £700 with seconds left manually on pc/phone and using a bid website to ensure bid went through. I'd have probably won it for £600ish

That was absolutely mad that like. I've seen some better safc shirts go for half of that.

Fair play to the lad that won though as he must have really wanted that shirt

Young Bresslaw got a 1990's Fiorentina top from DHgate, arrived a couple of weeks ago and he's over the moon with it.
Batistuta Nintendo? I’ve seen him all over Shields with that on ha. Noticed a kid with it on and can’t be that many in Shields with it.
One here but not the Centenary one. Currently £127 and ends tomorrow night at 9:16pm

Somebody selling the snide centenary one and it's up to £47 +£3.70 postage

This one went for £41.00 + £3.70 postage

That’s not even a good copy of the shirt

Last edited:
Prepare for a long wait. The ones I ordered at the start of May still haven’t arrived.
They were taking anywhere between 2 and 8 weeks in non-COVID times so I’m expecting 8-12.

The home brew gear I ordered on AliExpress earlier this month has been on a plane for a week and a half according to the parcel tracking (and it’s a genuine Kegland item from the official Kegland AliExpress store) so I know things are crazy.

Last edited:

Back