Diamond retro Rowell strip

Yeah but the letter i got stated Umbro had identified a copyright infringement with the item and wanted the shirt destroyed.

Customs were just following orders
Maybe had inside info or possibly UK customs allow them to freely roam UK international freight hubs.If the item has an umbro logo stitched on the item it's game owa.

g
I ordered the 74 away shirt early March. I received a message on 2nd April that the shirt had been posted and would take about 3 weeks to arrive
My mate got this . Excellent top. I've bagged the Rowell shirt and white version umbro 3rd strip of the same era

Last edited:
Yes , mine was seized by customs, I got the letter from them , saying I could be prosecuted as well , but thanks to others on here I was helped , to what to do
Mine was seized as well, letter said it was counterfeit goods but I could dispute it if I wanted, otherwise it would be destroyed.

I emailed DP and he sent another one out which arrived a couple of weeks later, from first order took maybe 4 or 5 months, shirt is excellent though my lad has claimed it and wore it at Plymouth on Monday and had a lot of positive comments from fellow fans

Last edited:

Sorry can’t work out how to post images, is this one of guns? Would been keen if he had others sizes if so
Nope, this one
Ah got you, the yellow third shirt? Seen a couple appear in Ebay
The one above

I see Umbro have released an official replica of Shrewsbury,s 77-78 shirt in long sleeves. I know they are currently contracted to Umbro, but something similar for Sunderland would be class. Not sure how to post the link, but it’s on the footballshirtculture website.

Back