Diamond retro Rowell strip

I tried to buy this seasons kits from DH Gate in November time. Idea was they’d be here for Christmas for the bairns. Nowt ever came & I was just refunded on day months later. I’m guessing this thread will tell me, but it’s maffis, but who’s the reliable sites? I’ll hold off now until next year’s kits, but will pick a couple up for me for footy & the bairns.

What are the sidings like? Get the next size up to what you normally would?
I'm normally medium. With DP I went with large, and it fit great. With GUN, I went medium, and that was spot on too. The measurements are usually on the different sites, pit to pit etc. I'd say go a size up with DP, usual size with GUN. That's probably why they crop up on ebay (often at extortionate prices too!), with people getting the wrong size.

I'm normally medium. With DP I went with large, and it fit great. With GUN, I went medium, and that was spot on too. The measurements are usually on the different sites, pit to pit etc. I'd say go a size up with DP, usual size with GUN. That's probably why they crop up on ebay (often at extortionate prices too!), with people getting the wrong size.
Thanks

I've ordered two shirts from DP Retro (about 3 weeks ago) but the Thai Post reference is saying 'No Information Found' They sent an email out last week about one of them having cancer which I'm sure happened a couple of years ago as well? are they legit? Paid on my debit card so I wouldn't be able to get that back would I?

Anyone ordered successfully through them recently?

I've ordered two shirts from DP Retro (about 3 weeks ago) but the Thai Post reference is saying 'No Information Found' They sent an email out last week about one of them having cancer which I'm sure happened a couple of years ago as well? are they legit? Paid on my debit card so I wouldn't be able to get that back would I?

Anyone ordered successfully through them recently?

I've ordered from them last year and the shirt was sent so I wouldnt worry too much in that they do fulfill orders (although mine was siezed by Umbro).

I got the email too and from the sound of it, orders would still be posted but its enquiries that would be delayed.

Back