Diamond retro Rowell strip

Id appreciate it as I love owt like that.

On the famous John Kay pic rowing himself off the pitch on a stretcher, Steve Smelt is wearing that light blue hummel top (complete with the away shorts and socks the full kit wanker)
Do you remember the red alternate shorts ? Got those as well except the Hummel chevrons have come off one side 👎

Scandalous 🙈
Hahahahahahaha!!! £159.99 man!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Wonder if the seller is wishing if only he'd gone for the xxxxl instead eh? So close, yet so far.

Are Diamond Retro still going? I fancy one of those yellow hummel remakes
Not sure about Diamond Retro, they might have sprung up in Etsy but not sure if they are still there.

If you find the Facebook Group “Silom Jerseys” they should still have some. You need to message the group admin and he will confirm what he has and how to order/pay.

Are Diamond Retro still going? I fancy one of those yellow hummel remakes

Funny you mention it, I've got an email off a DP Retro which has yellow hummel shirt for sale. I can send you the email via DM if you want to have a look
Any news from him recently? I’d love one of the Nike kits from the 80s.

Last time I spoke to him was about December when I confirmed my yellow Patrick top had arrived. I also gave him some feedback about the U in VAUX and by his reply, he sounds as if he will be doing more shirts

Last edited:
Funny you mention it, I've got an email off a DP Retro which has yellow hummel shirt for sale. I can send you the email via DM if you want to have a look

Last time I spoke to him was about December when I confirmed my yellow Patrick top had arrived. I also gave him some feedback about the U in VAUX and by his reply, he sounds as if he will be doing more shirts
Ill have an link mate as fancy one myself

Back