Diallo

I hope that someone has put that c unt in his place. Is it really a SAFC supporter ?
Look at the username, whoever is it is clearly an absolute lunatic.
Diallo is the perfect example why you simply can’t write players off after a couple of games.

A run of consistent games and you can see how much class he’s got. He’s starting to hit top form you can see how confident he is.
See also:

Cirkin
Alese
Evans
Stewart
Clarke

Last edited:
Son-in'-law's a Man Utd fan and says he's heard rumours that they think he's done well enough to be recalled into 1st team. Hope they're false rumours.

only just seen that video. embarrassing the club/player have felt that was needed

and it won't stop the absolute morons singing it

What I can’t get my head round is why as a supporter of a club you’d want to do anything that is uncomfortable for a player they want to continue playing well.

How important is it for a person to sing about another persons cock that they’d continue even after the individuals asked them not too.

What I can’t get my head round is why as a supporter of a club you’d want to do anything that is uncomfortable for a player they want to continue playing well.

How important is it for a person to sing about another persons cock that they’d continue even after the individuals asked them not too.

It's the selfish nature of people you see today. Absolutely no respect and completely self interested.

Case in point.
Come on lads, can we not sing about that please?
I'll sing about your cock if I want to.

Weird, weird people.

I've heard some of our fans sing some mindboggling stupid and frankly slanderous things, but the fact the club has had to put this out is actually quite depressing.
Some of the comments on Instagram etc are similar to that gobshite on Twitter

So much ability. Sensational finish with no backlift whatsoever.

Mental some on here wanted to send him back. He's ridiculously talented.
if only he was a forward rather than a winger he then might get some goals for safc..

remarakble talent and one can see why united paid the 20-odd million for him

Some sublime touches today, a player with class … and a touch of arrogance, we’ve not seen a young player with this ability at Sunderland in the last 10 years … or maybe longer.
Son-in'-law's a Man Utd fan and says he's heard rumours that they think he's done well enough to be recalled into 1st team. Hope they're false rumours.
He will be better off where he is

Last edited:

Back