Diallo

Aye, down here whenever I tell someone who I support, they usually say something like “oh that’s the racist club, right?”

Think that’s it. I don’t think we genuinely dislike black people. I just think a large number of fans are stupid
We used to get “brexit club” for a while too after we raced to declare leave first

Iirc Lindsay Lohan was even tweeting about it

Think that’s it. I don’t think we genuinely dislike black people. I just think a large number of fans are stupid

I think a large number do. Some of the conversations you pick up on and hear. Wimbledon last season I had to tell a grown man, who I was chatting with for 5 minutes who seemed nice and normal (not a massive thicky by any means), that it wasn’t ok to refer to the 18 year old little girl on minimum wage serving 3000 pints to angry fans as a ‘darky’. The ease with which it slipped out to me as if I would approve was shocking.

When we had Kenwyne Jones with us the racism was weekly, every single time he played. Endless racist stereotypes, racist comments when he was playing well, racist comments when he was playing poorly.

At the thin end of the wedge you notice fans referring to black players as being ‘a beast’ if they are doing well, pretty much every game.

And then the Booing is designed by racists to create a hostile atmosphere for black players. They come up with shite excuses for it. But it is what it is and we all know. It’s the opposite of thick, it’s targeted, malicious, and cunning. We are the thick ones for letting them get away with it

Last edited:
I think a large number do. Some of the conversations you pick up on and hear. Wimbledon last season I had to tell a grown man, who I was chatting with for 5 minutes who seemed nice and normal (not a massive thicky by any means), that it wasn’t ok to refer to the 18 year old little girl on minimum wage serving 3000 pints to angry fans as a ‘darky’. The ease with which it slipped out to me as if I would approve was shocking.

When we had Kenwyne Jones with us the racism was weekly, every single time he played. Endless racist stereotypes, racist comments when he was playing well, racist comments when he was playing poorly.

At the thin end of the wedge you notice fans referring to black players as being ‘a beast’ if they are doing well, pretty much every game.

And then the Booing is designed by racists to create a hostile atmosphere for black players. They come up with shite excuses for it. But it is what it is and we all know. It’s the opposite of thick, it’s targeted, malicious, and cunning. We are the thick ones for letting them get away with it

Darren bent was probably the best player we signed in the prem years and he was racially abused. If it happens to him…

The comments on the video are so embarrassing man. Fans coming up with utter paranoid conspiracy that he actually loves in and the club have forced him into saying that. For a start, why would the club force him into doing that to get the fans to stop? Oh yeah because it’s racist and is harmful to the clubs image. Secondly, it really doesn’t matter what 55 year old Steve the white man from Pallion that thinks omelettes are spicy thinks, racial stereotypes, and sexually dehumanising ones like the song are not well received by non white people, and they are not ok.

We saw this play out with Liverool and Origi. Hopefully the fanbase are smart and respectful enough to listen to what the lad has asked. Although that is expecting a great deal from the ‘Adam Johnson he shags who he wants’ utter scum, and the ‘Charlie Wyke we wish you were dead’ wacky little cowards that poison our fanbase and humiliate the rest.
I said this to a few lads the other week. We have elements of our fan base that are either thick as fuck or don't care and love the notoriety. And then a section that are just openly racist.

Why dont they just replace the words on the song to

Running down the wing
Hear Sundland sing

Its a bit embarrassing for him , for supporters sitting in the ground and for people viewing us on TV.

Just change the words ffs...please....Makes us look like a bunch of thickos

Who can orchestrate this for change......it must be changed asap......can a campaign be set up

Last edited:
Why dont they just replace the words on the song to

Running down the wing
Hear Sundland sing

Its a bit embarrassing for him , for supporters sitting in the ground and for people viewing us on TV.

Just change the words ffs...please....Makes us look like a bunch of thickos

Who can orchestrate this for change......it must be changed asap......can a campaign be set up

That was the song. The bird brains changed it after a couple of games.

Back