Diallo

I said this to a few lads the other week. We have elements of our fan base that are either thick as fuck or don't care and love the notoriety. And then a section that are just openly racist.
Yes ur right......we know who they are too....its upto the core of the fanbase to not let them take our club down to dark levels.

Can ALS or this Message Board not try and set up a compaign to chnage the words of that song......it is so embarrassing especially on national TV...makes us look like neanderthals.....Like I said earlier its a simple re-jig of the song to :-

Running down the wing
Hear Sundland sing

The song is a total embarrassment and I was gutted when I couldn't sing his name down Huddersfield....let's see if someone can come up with a decent last section.

From the Premiership to the Championship, Amad Diallo

That's what I was singing at Huddersfield, and couldn't figure out what the fuss was about.

He's absolutely f***ing shite ain't he! Honestly have absolutely no idea why Man Utd might want him back.

Needs to spend at least 18 months on loan at us to grow into a half decent player.

They'll definitely fall for that one....won't they 🤣

I don't know about world class like. :lol: He's easily one of the best players in the league though when playing like this.
Reckon he would beable to hold his own at a higher level in a team style who have lot of possession, he defo got the techo

Yes ur right......we know who they are too....its upto the core of the fanbase to not let them take our club down to dark levels.

Can ALS or this Message Board not try and set up a compaign to chnage the words of that song......it is so embarrassing especially on national TV...makes us look like neanderthals.....Like I said earlier its a simple re-jig of the song to :-

Running down the wing
Hear Sundland sing
The player himself has come out on the clubs official channels telling us to change it, that should be more than enough but sadly I doubt it will be there’s no reasoning with racists

The player himself has come out on the clubs official channels telling us to change it, that should be more than enough but sadly I doubt it will be there’s no reasoning with racists
Plenty singing it today, though fewer than before. Most around me were singing the other version.

Back